Lowest prices for your stay
Hotels.com
eDreamsUS$217
TravelocityUS$217
FindHotelUS$218
Reviews (1 227)
1 227 results
All reviews great location red square bolshoi theatre the executive lounge lovely hotel central location major sights large bathroom main attractions cafes and restaurants buffet breakfast lobby bar concierge kremlin petrovka tsum metro
Selected filters
4 - 9 of 1 227 reviews
Reviewed 12 February 2020

Simply Excellent. I've been coming here a year now. It's central and moments away from the main attractions if you're a tourist. If you're on Business, it's a perfect place to entertain and relax after a tough day.

Each time the experience is top notch, friendly staff at check-in, good bar and restaurant, rooms spotless and spacious. The staff know what you want before you even ask, it's that sort of hotel !

2  Thank axelero
Royal A, General Manager at Moscow Marriott Royal Aurora Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 18 February 2020

Dear axelero,

Thank you for visiting our hotel and taking the time to write a review.

I am very glad that you were satisfied with the level of the hotel and services provided. I am happy that we made your stay at Marriott Royal Aurora Hotel enjoyable and memorable.

I would like to thank you that you mentioned separately our staff. It is always a please to get compliments from loyal guests.

We all look forward to welcoming you back to The Marriott Royal Aurora Hotel so that we can take care of everything for you once again.

Reviewed 25 January 2020

I stayed 2 nights in the Marriot Aurora in Moscow on Sep 2019 and would definetively recommend it to anyone. The hotel has a service of five star category. All common areas of the hotel were properly clean; lobby toilets were clean and nice too, fitness club is great. hotel room was extremely light and spacious. very nice girl at the reception desk. The location is perfect

Date of stay: September 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
2  Thank Discover52644057179
Royal A, General Manager at Moscow Marriott Royal Aurora Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 28 January 2020

Dear DFMarieToronto,

Many thanks for taking the time to review your Royal Aurora experience on social media. I was delighted to read that you appreciated every aspect of your stay, from the "perfect" location to the service that you received. I look forward to sharing your kind comments with the entire team, as I know that your words will make everyone proud.

I hope that your travel plans bring you back to the hotel soon.

Warm regards,

Reviewed 25 January 2020

Exceptional Thank you to Kristina from the Reception. Very much impressed with her professional mannerism and attention to details. Yet, even more impressed with her character traits to always great customers with a charming smile and friendly approach. She certainly contributes to the hotel’s high standards of excellence and aristocratic vision.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
2  Thank 685henry2019

Dear 685henry2019,

Thank you for visiting our hotel and taking the time to write a review.

I would like to thank you that you mentioned one of our employee. I will pass your compliments to her with great pleasure.

I will be very happy if you choose us again.

Reviewed 15 January 2020

Perfect location, everything is near (near in Moscow it's diffrent from near in Europe). 5min walk to Bolshoi,7min to Metro and 12min to Red Square. Service and staff great. Pool and SPA are amazing and breakfast it's perfect.

Date of stay: May 2019
2  Thank JorgeFilipeRibeiro
Royal A, General Manager at Moscow Marriott Royal Aurora Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 20 January 2020

Dear JorgeFilipeRibeiro,

Thank you for your lovely review following your recent stay with us at The Moscow Marriott Royal Aurora.

I am thrilled that you had an amazing time with us, I have shared your compliments with the whole team, I am so proud to be part of such a dedicated and hard-working team.

I look forward to welcoming you back to the Royal Aurora, I hope soon.

Kind regards,

Reviewed 11 January 2020

Great spa facilities, but best part is the location - easy walking distance to all major sights - Bolshoi, Kremlin, St Basil’s Cathedral. Lovely hotel - good bar area (open til early hours). Moscow as a City was beautiful at Christmas - lights everywhere; we visited 8th to 11th Jan, before catching train to St Petersburgh. Recommend this Hotel as reasonable price for 5* facilities in such a central location.

Trip type: Travelled with friends
2  Thank Dawn043
Royal A, General Manager at Moscow Marriott Royal Aurora Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 14 January 2020

Dear Dawn043,

We are delighted to hear that you found the hotel comfortable and well located.

Warm regards,