Lowest prices for your stay
US$303
TravelocityUS$301
FindHotelUS$301
Reviews (1 227)
1 227 results
All reviews great location red square bolshoi theatre the executive lounge lovely hotel central location major sights large bathroom main attractions cafes and restaurants buffet breakfast lobby bar concierge kremlin petrovka tsum metro
Selected filters
6 - 11 of 1 227 reviews
Reviewed 25 January 2020

Exceptional Thank you to Kristina from the Reception. Very much impressed with her professional mannerism and attention to details. Yet, even more impressed with her character traits to always great customers with a charming smile and friendly approach. She certainly contributes to the hotel’s high standards of excellence and aristocratic vision.

Date of stay: January 2020
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
2  Thank 685henry2019
Royal A, General Manager at Moscow Marriott Royal Aurora Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 28 January 2020

Dear 685henry2019,

Thank you for visiting our hotel and taking the time to write a review.

I am very glad that you were satisfied with the level of the hotel and services provided. I am happy that we made your stay at Marriott Royal Aurora Hotel enjoyable and memorable.

I would like to thank you that you mentioned one of our employee. I will pass your compliments to her with great pleasure.

I will be very happy if you choose us again.

Reviewed 15 January 2020

Perfect location, everything is near (near in Moscow it's diffrent from near in Europe). 5min walk to Bolshoi,7min to Metro and 12min to Red Square. Service and staff great. Pool and SPA are amazing and breakfast it's perfect.

Date of stay: May 2019
2  Thank JorgeFilipeRibeiro
Royal A, General Manager at Moscow Marriott Royal Aurora Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 20 January 2020

Dear JorgeFilipeRibeiro,

Thank you for your lovely review following your recent stay with us at The Moscow Marriott Royal Aurora.

I am thrilled that you had an amazing time with us, I have shared your compliments with the whole team, I am so proud to be part of such a dedicated and hard-working team.

I look forward to welcoming you back to the Royal Aurora, I hope soon.

Kind regards,

Reviewed 11 January 2020

Great spa facilities, but best part is the location - easy walking distance to all major sights - Bolshoi, Kremlin, St Basil’s Cathedral. Lovely hotel - good bar area (open til early hours). Moscow as a City was beautiful at Christmas - lights everywhere; we visited 8th to 11th Jan, before catching train to St Petersburgh. Recommend this Hotel as reasonable price for 5* facilities in such a central location.

Date of stay: January 2020
Trip type: Travelled with friends
2  Thank Dawn043
Royal A, General Manager at Moscow Marriott Royal Aurora Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 14 January 2020

Dear Dawn043,

We are delighted to hear that you found the hotel comfortable and well located.

We all look forward to welcoming you back to The Marriott Royal Aurora Hotel so that we can take care of everything for you once again.

Warm regards,

Reviewed 1 January 2020

The property is located a leisurely 10 minute walk from Red Square and Metro stations even closer. The Bolshoi and TSUM are just 2 blocks from the hotels main entrance.

I was upgraded to a room on the 6th floor facing the main street, Petrovka St. However, my fears that it would be noisy were unfounded. I do believe that noise would indeed be an issue with the rooms facing the restaurant atrium. The room itself was spacious with a very large bathroom that had both tub and a walk-in shower. There were, however, a couple of issues with the room.

The bathroom drains needed some maintenance in both the shower and the sink. The shower would fill up to almost over flowing after a few minutes, just about the time it took for the water to get hot. It wasn't too much of an issue since the tub's drainage was fine and it had a hand held shower head. The sink's drainage was an issue as well and the toilet seat would not remain up.

One other issue with the room was the light from the outside. Like most structures in the area, the building is lit up by spotlights. One happened to be right outside the window which kept the room subtly lit in spite of the room darkening drapery.

The room had plenty of storage, a couch, desk and chair, large wide screen TV. The HVAC worked wonderfully. Unlike other properties where the cooling range doesn't get below 19, I was able to cool the room down to 17 at night without having to open the window. The unit quickly heated the room up to 22 in the morning.

The upgrade came with access to the executive lounge which was very comfortable. Beer and wine were complementary during the evening reception which had hot and cold hors d'oeuvre. Soft drinks, tea, coffee and snacks were available throughout the day and continental breakfast in the morning. However, the buffet breakfast in the atrium offered so much more, as one would expect.

The bar/restaurant in the lobby was ok. There was much choice for a vegetarian other than a Greek salad. With so many restaurant choices in the area, it was not an issue.

Room tip: Avoid the rooms on the restaurant atrium if you are a late sleeper.
Date of stay: December 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
2  Thank JFGoDan
Royal A, General Manager at Moscow Marriott Royal Aurora Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 9 January 2020

Dear JFGoDan,

Thank you for choosing the Marriott Royal Aurora Hotel when visiting Moscow and for taking the time to share with us your feedback concerning your stay.

You indicated in your response that your were not entirely satisfied with your stay. Please accept our sincere apologies for the inconvenience you may have experienced. The points that you mentioned on your comment will be taken care seriously. Our goal is to address your concerns so that we can ensure you have an exceptional experience on your next visit.

Thank you for taking the time to provide so detailed review of our property and for bringing your experience to our attention.

I understand that this visit was not as enjoyable as it should have been, but I hope that you will consider returning whenever you are back in Moscow so that we can ensure you receive a proper Marriott experience.

Konstantin Goriainov| General Manager| Marriott Moscow Royal Aurora

Reviewed 21 December 2019 via mobile

Great people, very clean. Best location for all attractions. Very near to best cafes and restaurants. Close to the best shopping district in the capital Moscow. Do not miss the salon in house for a great haircut if you require one.

Date of stay: December 2019
Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank MoShanti
Royal A, General Manager at Moscow Marriott Royal Aurora Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 23 December 2019

Dear MoShanti,

Many thanks for taking the time to review your Royal Aurora experience on social media. I was delighted to read that you appreciated our staff, location and cleanliness.

I look forward to sharing your kind comments with the entire team, as I know that your words will make everyone proud.

I hope that your travel plans bring you back to the hotel soon.

Warm regards,