Reviews (1 126)
1 126 results
All reviews vip lounge red square bolshoi theatre within walking distance butler service perfect location huge bathroom major sights junior suite beautiful hotel open hours concierge desk wifi is free business trip hotel staff lobby bar min walk
121 - 126 of 1 126 reviews
Reviewed 7 April 2017 via mobile

Fantastic hotel property surrounded by boutique, excellent local restaurants like Lavkalavka, Pushkin Cafe, and Khachapuri. Service in the property is outstanding from the security, front desk, room cleaning team, and all the staff. Extremely courteous and knowledgeable of the local area. Couldn't have chosen any better.

Date of stay: April 2017
Trip type: Travelled with family
Marina S, General Manager at Moscow Marriott Royal Aurora Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 10 April 2017

Dear ShujaHJ,

Thank you for choosing the Marriott Royal Aurora Hotel when visiting Moscow and for taking the time to share with us your feedback concerning your stay.

First of all I would like to express my personal thanks for sharing with us your appreciation about our efforts in creating warm and comfortable atmosphere in the hotel. It is always a great pleasure to receive compliments.

Everything we do is aimed at providing you with an excellent hotel experience and your feedback is extremely valuable. We truly appreciate you sharing your thoughts with us so that we may continue delivering outstanting service to our guests.

We will be happy to welcome you again to our property.

Reviewed 1 April 2017 via mobile

I stayed here briefly for one night in business and as always the staff were friendly and helpful. I used the lounge and the selection was very good and matched by great service.

The rooms in this hotel are now looking very dated, as Marriott moves to more modern and contemporary rooms, the Ines here now look very old and dated.

Trip type: Travelled on business
EkaterinaGSM, Guest Relations Manager at Moscow Marriott Royal Aurora Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 2 April 2017

Dear Guest,

I would like to thank you very much for your comments on Tripadvisor regarding your stay at the Marriott Moscow Royal Aurora.

I was very pleased to read that you enjoyed the service. Your opinion is very important to us and I will ensure this is shared with all members of the teams.

I am sorry to see that the room was not exactly what you expected. We will do all our best to make your next stay most pleasant!

I do hope to have the pleasure of seeing you again soon at the Marriott Royal Aurora.

Ekaterina Zhuravleva
Guest Service Manager

Reviewed 29 March 2017

Another business trip to Moscow. Always stay at the Marriott Aurora. Very friendly attentive staff. The decor is grand. Almost like a modern day look back at the times of the USSR. I've never had a bad room and I've tried many of them in this hotel. All rooms are the typical high Marriott standard and some are exceptionally large. The Bar is comfortable but the Executive lounge is a fabulous little piece of tranquility after a busy day. All the staff in the Executive lounge are incredibly friendly and bend over backwards to meet your needs and expectations. Thank you Marriott Aurora, you're my home when visiting Moscow.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Marina S, General Manager at Moscow Marriott Royal Aurora Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 31 March 2017

Dear TGexperience,

Thank you so much for your wonderful review! It is guests such as you who motivate us to exceed expectations with every stay. I will share your delightful review with colleagues across the hotel who will be happy to read your words.

We hope your travels bring you back to Moscow soon so that we can welcome you again.

Reviewed 25 March 2017 via mobile

We enjoyed the comfort of our room, excellent service, gym, and VIP lounge. There were several English TV stations too, which isn't always the case when traveling! The location is nice, near shopping, restaurants, and a 15 minute walk to red square.

Date of stay: March 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Marina S, General Manager at Moscow Marriott Royal Aurora Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 30 March 2017

Dear LMN789,

Thank you for reviewing The Moscow Marriott Royal Aurora Hotel.

I am happy that you enjoyed comfort of our rooms along with gym and VIP lounge. We do pride ourselves on delivering the excellent service. Please let me thank you for expressing your appreciation of our efforts. It is always a pleasure to get compliments.

I hope that we have the opportunity of welcoming you back to the hotel soon.

Reviewed 21 March 2017

Terrific location, walking distance to Red Square, restaurants and shopping. The breakfast buffet was superb and the front desk staff was helpful. It was pretty typical of many other Marriott hotels we have stayed at, offering service, cleanliness and professionalism we have come to expect. The Pelmeni in the bar was delicious!

Date of stay: December 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Marina S, General Manager at Moscow Marriott Royal Aurora Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 22 March 2017

Dear RaeRae99501,

Thank you for reviewing The Moscow Marriott Royal Aurora Hotel.

I am happy that you enjoyed your experience of our hotel, we do pride ourselves on delivering the one of the best breakfast in town exclusively to our guests which I am happy you managed to join us for. Your compliments to front desk staff are very much appreciated and will be passed to the team. I am sure they will be happy to hear that their efforts were appreciated.