Reviews (1 723)
1 723 results
All reviews red square tverskaya street nice hotel executive lounge bit dated health club lobby bar quality hotel concierge desk business trip minute walk tour group fitness center metro station breakfast buffet rooms are spacious central location
7 - 12 of 1 723 reviews
Reviewed 9 November 2018 via mobile

To be brief:
Location - central
Staff - polite and helpful, special requests fulfilled, check-in and out - very fast
Room is large with high ceilings
Bathroom very spacious
Tea facilities in the room
Free bottle of water daily
Large fitness area
24/7 SPA
Atmosphere is calm and positive
Evening piano bar
Some locations of the hotel as well as rooms are a bit old-fashioned
No slippers and bathrobes in spa
Slimy floor in spa - I even fell down as I went out from sauna (wet floor in all spa areas)

Room cleaning depends very much on the maiden: one day - it’s really great, the other day they even do not use vacuum cleaner

Generally it is worth its price

Date of stay: November 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 November 2018 via mobile

A very good hotel, in a good location (specially if you don’t want your taxi to drop, pick you right in front of the door, and can a 20 meters walk to main street)
The staff were good, and one of very few places in Moscow that people could speak English, Specially the guy at night shift of Concierge, who is a great guide to Moscow, he even boomed us a table in a restaurant.
Breakfast was really good, not a very wide range but quality was high.
Now the down points, the water temperature was changing constantly while taking a shower, even called the technical guys but they could not do anything.
The other down point, which they said it’s like this in all city, was lack of having smoking rooms!

Date of stay: November 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 1 November 2018

I've spent 5 nights here while I was in Moscow for business and I can tell it was one of the best stay I've ever had in 20 years of international travelling. Room was huge and super clean, with all the necessary comforts. The restaurant has great selection of both international and Russian cousine. Breakfast is great. The hotel is 20 minutes by walking from Red Square and the surronding area is quiet and safe.

I really want to thank mister Andrey who runs the hotel bar: he really made me feel like home and he is the best maitre I've ever met. What a great service he provides to his customers, he knows how to me you feel special!!!

Date of stay: October 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
KonstantinG362, General Manager at Moscow Marriott Grand Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 2 November 2018

Dear guest,

Thank you for choosing the Marriott Moscow Grand Hotel.

Thank you for taking the time to share with us your impressions of your stay at the hotel. We are pleased that your stay at the hotel was comfortable.

We would like to express our gratitude for the positive reviews and evaluation of the Marriott Moscow Grand hotel. We are always very happy to receive compliments from guests. I hope your positive reviews will attract travelers to the walls of our cozy comfortable hotel.

Looking forward to seeing you again.

Best wishes,

Reviewed 28 October 2018

We stayed here as part of a tour, we did stay one extra night. Very high standard. Staff very helpful and all on reception etc spoke English. Location was fantastic, able to walk to Red Square and around the city. Did not get to use other facilities such as pool etc. Room size was large and we had the biggest bed I have ever seen.

Date of stay: September 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
KonstantinG362, General Manager at Moscow Marriott Grand Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 30 October 2018

Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing Marriott Moscow Grand when visiting Moscow. We are delighted that your stay with Marriott Moscow Grand Hotel was enjoyable.

I would like to express my personal thanks for sharing with us your appreciations of our efforts.

I hope to have the opportunity of welcoming you back to our property.

Reviewed 28 October 2018 via mobile

A great hotel. Fantastic location for the price, a 2 min walk to the metro or 20 min to Red Sq. We stayed in an executive room which had plenty of space and had access to the Executive Lounge; this was good, not as great as some I have been in, though. Breakfast was adequate and evening snacks were excellent, including burgers and chips on one night and risotto another, plus lovely deserts. Gym was more than adequate and pool looked inviting. Staff were very helpful and spoke perfect English. I would certainly return. The smell on entry to the hotel was gorgeous.

Date of stay: October 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family

Dear Guest,

I hope to have the opportunity of welcoming you back to our property.