“Colorful world with full of taste”
Review of I Love Cake

I Love Cake
Ranked #148 of 15 834 Restaurants in Moscow
Price range: US$7 - US$22
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Patriarch Ponds
Reviewed 23 September 2018 via mobile

I love cake is one of my favorite places in central Moscow. But the thing which I like is that they always create some new cakes! Their world is so colorful and tasty.If you will visit after lunch time, please take into your mind that the place is usually crowded and for large groups, possibility of finding free places is very low. But it’s worth to wait

Reviewed 13 August 2018 via mobile

I had lunch at I Love Cake after a walk down Old Arbat Street. This place is famous for its cakes and it smells like fresh baked sweets. I ordered the poach salmon salad while my friend ordered the teriyaki chicken salad. They were both good but not impressive. The waitress was friendly and the place is charming. It’s good for a quick bite if you’re around Arbat street.

Reviewed 14 July 2018 via mobile

Good place to go for breakfast again nice atmosphere but a bit small and full of cakes and sweets other than that good food and desserts .recommended to check it out.

Reviewed 14 July 2018 via mobile

We went here after dinner in a another restaurants. But of a mistake the drinks here are great some of the best coffee I be had in Moscow my husband had lemon, mint and ginger tea which was also tasty. We had two cakes between 4 of us. The cake slices are huge. The cake is not very tasty. It’s expensive too. I would give this place a miss.

Reviewed 13 April 2018

Love love love
They have like 100 cakes in this place- cheesecake, spongecake, chocolate, berry, anything!
The kitchen menu is also good. Definitely check their breakfasts out - my fav ones are "my girlfriend's breakfast" and "i love breakfast".
The food and drinks links super instagrams and tastes delicious.