All reviews great location red square small hotel enjoyed my stay central moscow shower wifi kremlin taxi disadvantage metro gym
Reviewed 15 August 2018 via mobile

Rooms are decently comfortable, but very small. Bed was very comfortable, with nice clean cotton sheets. But otherwise, the hotel had very little to offer. No services on site at all. Staff were barely helpful or friendly, although not terrible. Only great thing was the location. But for $100+ per night, seems like they could offer a bit more. Shower was tiny and not always working. Bathroom often had a sewage smell, although it was cleaned properly.

Date of stay: August 2018
Reviewed 12 August 2018 via mobile

Excellent location, speedy check-in, helpful staff, good beds and shower, coffee, tea, water in room. Really close to the essential Moscow if you have just a day, and not too long distances to all the 'nice to haves'. 45 minutes to DME airport @ 1400 rubles by taxi

Date of stay: August 2018
Reviewed 31 July 2018 via mobile

The location can’t be beat - the hotel is a very short walk from the Red Square. The hotel itself is rather simple, but the room, including the bathroom, was very clean, and the bed was comfortable. Some details are not there (for example, the safe was locked when I came into the room, and, while the welcome brochure says there’re instructions located on the safe itself, there were no instructions, so I wasn’t able to use the safe; the WiFi was broken a few times; some fixtures in the room looked very cheap/low end; etc.), but I still enjoyed my stay and would use this hotel again next time I’m in Moscow.

Date of stay: July 2018
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 20 July 2018 via mobile

During the recent World Cup we spent seven nights at the Hotel Kamergersky.

The location was excellent: within walking distance to attractions and close to a number of metro stations.

We ended up having two rooms during our stay; both were superior doubles on the first floor. The first room overlooked Kamergersky Lane. It was spacious with plenty of storage space, a comfortable bed and good lighting. While the bathroom was small the shower was hot with great water pressure.

After two nights we approached the front office manager about changing rooms: the noise from the World Cup celebrations outside our window was constant and deafening. We were able to move to a room across the hall. It was the same quality level and although it was slightly smaller there was no less storage space and the bed was just as comfortable. The bonus of very little noise filtering in from the lane meant we were able to get decent sleep during our stay.

During our entire stay all staff we met were very friendly and went out of their way to accommodate us.

We would definitely stay here again: location was perfect and staff were welcoming.

Date of stay: June 2018
Reviewed 17 July 2018 via mobile

Best location and everything else is pretty decent.
It's on a street with loads of restaurants and bars, and in the district. The room is decent, clean, and service is attentive. Russia isn't big on customer service but I couldn't fault them. I was pleasantly surprised. I don't do many reviews but I felt they deserved a good one.

Date of stay: July 2018