Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
US$177
View deal
Booking.comUS$176
Hotels.comUS$177
FindHotelUS$177
TravelocityUS$177
eDreamsUS$176
CheapTicketsUS$177
All reviews the executive lounge business hotel room service metro station red square breakfast buffet an excellent hotel shopping mall dynamo english sauna
Selected filters
Reviewed 9 January 2020 via mobile

Stayed in the hotel during my business trip to Moscow. Was pleased with the service at the Front desk, housekeeping and the restaurant. The breakfast is 5 of 5. The room was a bit tired but still clean and neat. I will definitely choose the hotel for my next stay.

Date of stay: October 2019
Trip type: Travelled on business
2  Thank Truehope
yvfak891, Менеджер по обслуживанию клиентов at Renaissance Moscow Monarch Centre Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 13 January 2020

Dear Traveller,
We do appreciate your comments.
It is our priority to serve the best and make sure our guests are satisfied with
Renaissance facilities.
On behalf of our entire team, thank for and we are looking forwards to welcoming you again.

Yana Fakhurdinova

Reviewed 8 December 2019 via mobile

I’ve been the Marriott rewards member for 7 years now. Moreover, the last 5 of them I’m the platinum member. Thus, I can say I know Marriott brand very well. From my point of view the Renaissance Monarch Center Hotel is the best place to stay in Moscow for a long trip and for the short one as well. There are some reasons why:
1. They have the largest variety of rooms which have the minimum space of 35sq.m. Also they are warm, quite and well equipped. They have literally everything you need and it looks quite nice and modern.
2. Their prices are the best and you should consider staying there because it is also the matter of your comfort. Some of other hotels can beat their price from time to time but can never offer other things which I’m describing in this very moment.
3. They have spa zone and sauna with the full size waterpool inside which is quite rare thing for the business hotel.
4. Hotel has the straight access to the shopping mall just right from the reception zone where you can find bunch of restaurants, grocery store and some other interesting shops.
5. Hotel has the underground parking and the access to it by the elevator which is provided from the reception zone.
6. The property has the executive lounge and it is worth to stay here only because of it. They have amazing breakfasts, gorgeous dinners and snacks all over the day, and for ones who like to have a glass of wine or beer can have it either. This is one of the best lounges I’ve ever seen.
7. The staff I would say is diverse . You can find some new guy who is not good enough, but the next moment another one whomakes your day. Actually management is very well chosen and their work makes this place so special

I’ve stayed in this hotel almost 6 months, because they have apartments and their prices and hospitality are something. I will leave Moscow for 2 years but when I come back there will be the challenge to decide where to stay. Will I rent a flat or stay in this hotel for a while.
For those who are not the fan of long stays in the hotel you can consider to stay here for the short period and you will never regret. Even though Renaissance Monarch center is still the business hotel and this is not the Ritz Carlton believe me they are competitive enough with such luxury hotels. Overall, if you want to pay appropriate amount of money for the place which can accommodate you as good enough as your own home and be at the same in the golden middle between true luxury and cozy cheap hotels you have Renaissance brand. I wish I knew it earlier.

To summarize, I’m sincerely sorry if all above information sounds too unconvincing or too subjective, but all these things have been experienced by myself and approved and I just can not hide it from you guys.

Date of stay: December 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank antons345
yvfak891, Менеджер по обслуживанию клиентов at Renaissance Moscow Monarch Centre Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 9 December 2019

Dear Guest,
thank you for your thorough comment on our property. In our world detailed feedback is what works the best both for the guests and for the hotel. In terms of all menthioned, we will definately continue to work out on delivering the most excellent service. We are doing our best to consider staff turnover in order to keep our guests satisfaction on high level.
In addition, we appreciate your loyalty and all positive feedback that you have revealed within that answer.

Reviewed 11 November 2019

Stayed here for 2 nights.

My first trip to Russia and this hotel was perfect. The staff were all extremely warm and welcoming. The beds were the most comfortable. It had a small shopping centre attached. Was in close location to a metro station, which provided easy access into the red square.

Breakfast was the highlight for me, one of the best Ive ever had!

Date of stay: September 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
2  Thank 782joshuao
ArminEberhard, General Manager at Renaissance Moscow Monarch Centre Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 27 November 2019

Dear traveler,

Many thanks for such great feedback about your first stay in Moscow, much appreciated.

I was delighted to learn that breakfast turned out to be a highlight for you, with our rich breakfast buffet we try to present something for everyone, the local and international, sweet and savory, healthy and indulgent and I am glad you enjoyed it.

If for a long or short stay, business or pure pleasure, there is so much to see in our great metropolis that a second visit is a must and we look forward to welcoming you back.

Reviewed 6 November 2019

i had stayed here and had been upgraded to a mini suite which was very good.the staff was very co-operative and helpful,providing timely services by housekeeping and room service.Would like to stay again as it is at a very good location in the city.

Room tip: the hotel has quiter floors without any disturbance on the back side.
Date of stay: August 2019
2  Thank Panvel1
yvfak891, Менеджер по обслуживанию клиентов at Renaissance Moscow Monarch Centre Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 7 November 2019

Dear Traveller,
it is such a delight to have your emotionally positive review about Renaissance property and service.
Thank you for sharing with us particular details, it is important to know what exactly you mentioned and liked.
We will be happy to welcome you in the nearest future,

Reviewed 12 October 2019

Rooms have a good size, but amenities are poor for a 4-star hotel; the king bed is really big, but the mattress is a bit too soft for my taste.
Breakfast is probably the best meal, with a fairly good choice; also had lunch at the bar (bad!) and dinner at the restaurant (ok-ish).
Service is overall very very slow. Staff at reception sort of compensate it by being friendly, but at the restaurants the mood is almost depressing.
Interesting prices for Moscow.

Date of stay: October 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
2  Thank pjm_pt
yvfak891, Менеджер по обслуживанию клиентов at Renaissance Moscow Monarch Centre Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 13 October 2019

Dear Traveller,
Thank you for choosing to stay at the Renaissance Moscow Monarch Centre Hotel and providing your honest feedback about the services.

Providing the highest level of hospitality is our number one priority and we sincerely apologize for falling short of meeting your expectations. As a teachable moment, we have shared your feedback with the appropriate hotel team, restaurant management specifically to ensure the necessary guidelines are in place.
We appreciate your shared possitive features as well in order to highlight our strengths.

Once again, thank you for your valued feedback and we hope to serve you again whenever your travels bring you back to Moscow.