5 people are viewing this hotel
US$457
Free cancellation until 21/10/29
Reserve now, pay at stay
US$457
Reviews (1 328)
1 328 results
1 159
1 159
All reviews amazing hotel room was large spa luxury concierge
Selected filters
2 - 7 of 1 328 reviews
Reviewed 23 July 2020

I've spent around 40 nights in total at the Lotte and I have no hesitation in recommending it highly. The public areas, suites, service, staff (all the staff) were always of the highest standard. I honestly can't fault it. Keep up the good work!

Date of stay: November 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
2  Thank RS24
Adrian Gray, Генеральный директор at Lotte Hotel Moscow, responded to this reviewResponded 19 October 2020

Dear RS24,
Thank you for your recommendation!

We highly appreciate it and looking forward to see you back soon!

Best Regards,

Reviewed 26 January 2020 via mobile

We stayed there and it was amazing, really beautiful hotel with its style, as it was still decorated for christmas- amazing look. The room we had was big and comfy, the breakfast is rich of foods, even with red caviar and pancakes, we suggest to stay there, hotel is very close to saharin restaurant- just cross the street :)

Date of stay: January 2020
Trip type: Travelled with friends
4  Thank Raufina
LotteHotelMoscow, General Manager at Lotte Hotel Moscow, responded to this reviewResponded 27 January 2020

Dear Raufina,

Thank you very much for your comment!

We are very glad that you have enjoyed your stay in Lotte Hotel, Moscow. Thank you for the kind words regarding our breakfast, it is considered one of the very best in Moscow, with more than 100 different dishes and beverages.We always use farm fresh ingredients that are prepared professionally and elegantly for our guests.

We hope to see you soon in Lotte Hotel, Moscow!

Reviewed 14 January 2020

I have stayed with my husband at Lotte Hotel in Moscow. Everything was pleasant, especially nice room service, breakfast was very tasty and full of choice with nice coffee served. What is more, I was really surprised with your great information operators job. The girl named Elisabeth has put on many efforts to find my electronic device which was left in the room. I didnt expect to see such a high quality service. Many thanks to Elisabeth and all of the hotel staff!
Concierge has also helped us to find the restaurant neraby with finest cousine.

Best regards
and hope to see you again,

A.B. Strawitz

Hope to

Date of stay: December 2019
2  Thank ABStrawitz
LotteHotelMoscow, General Manager at Lotte Hotel Moscow, responded to this reviewResponded 16 January 2020

Dear ABStrawitz,

Thank you for choosing our hotel, and for taking the time to write a review!

We are so glad to hear that you enjoyed your accommodations, as well as our breakfast and staff. The maximum satisfaction of our clients is very important for us. Our hotel aims to provide a truly unique experience, and we are thrilled that we were able to exceed your expectations.

We look forward to welcoming you back to Lotte Hotel, Moscow in the future!

Best wishes,

Reviewed 16 December 2019 via mobile

Pretty and nice, service was okay . I may go back if I have the time but only spend your money here if you know this is what you want. I liked the rooms and stuff, but not my favorite area. I think I'd like it betrt if it was more homey

Date of stay: December 2019
Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank savvytrendygirl
LotteHotelMoscow, General Manager at Lotte Hotel Moscow, responded to this reviewResponded 9 January 2020

Dear savvytrendygirl,

Thank you for your comment!

We are pleased to know that you had a good time in our hotel as well as enjoyed our rooms and staff.
We hope to see you soon in Lotte Hotel, Moscow!

General Manager.

Reviewed 8 December 2019

I had a fortune to stay a night at this iconic hotel in Moscow. True to its billing everything about it was luxurious.

Right from the time you step in, the check - in process, the way they guide you to your room & finally the room itself.I was upgraded to an Executive Category. The room was large & spacious & had one of the most comfortable bed that I had slept in. The toiletries were top notch. I barely had a chance to browse through the entertainment as i used the room just for the night.

I had an early morning flight to catch so couldn't indulge into their breakfast. Its worth indulging atleast for 1 night if you happen to cross Moscow!!!

Date of stay: November 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
2  Thank Amod T
LotteHotelMoscow, General Manager at Lotte Hotel Moscow, responded to this reviewResponded 9 December 2019

Dear Amod T,
Thank you very much for your comment!

We are pleased to know that you have enjoyed your time in Moscow and your stay in LOTTE Hotel!
Definitely, you should come back and try our brilliant breakfast as it is considered one of the very best in the Russian capital, with more than 100 different dishes and beverages.

We hope to see you soon in LOTTE Hotel, Moscow!