Lowest prices for your stay
US$59
US$58
Hotels.com
US$59
PricelineUS$58
eDreamsUS$58
CheapTicketsUS$59
All reviews metro station big department store breakfast dinner room service nice hotel a great stay minutes walk away enjoyed our stay rooms are clean good size facilities olga comfort gym
Selected filters
Reviewed 23 August 2021

It is near to Metro station Krasnosaleskaya. There is a super store infant of this Hotel. The $ exchange is also in superstore. The Medicine Shops are nearby . For religious people there is a church nearby. The Hotel is fulfilling every criteria of a homely feeling.

Date of stay: August 2021
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Haji Gurbanov, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Moscow Krasnoselskaya, responded to this reviewResponded 1 September 2021

Dear guest,

Thank you for your review and high rating!

We are pleased to read that you enjoyed your stay!

We are waiting you back to our hotel!

Team of HGI Moscow Krasnoselskaya

Reviewed 9 August 2021

The room was not clean very dusty and the head board with some stain.

Breakfast is very basic and poor quality products especially juices.

I liked housekeeping service with their quick feedback(By the request).

Anti-covid measure was not respected totally.

Date of stay: June 2021
1  Thank Кевин П
Haji Gurbanov, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Moscow Krasnoselskaya, responded to this reviewResponded 10 August 2021

Dear Kevin,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience about your recent stay at our hotel.

Customer feedback is really important for us as it gives the opportunity to learn first-hand what our valuable guests think about our services. Please accept our sincere apologies for not meeting your expectations and know we will address your feedback directly with housekeeping and food& beverage manager.
We hope you will consider staying with us again in the future. At Hilton Garden Inn, we promise to do whatever it takes to ensure you are satisfied.

Best regards,
HGI Krasnoselskaya team

Reviewed 21 December 2020

Again and again, I am convinced that people make a difference! even if the hotel is five stars with all available comfort, unless there are right people in place, you cannot feel comfortable. I did stay before in other Hilton properties in Moscow, and to be honest, my expectation was low, I did not expect that I will receive such a warm reception in this hotel. everything was great! Guest service, Reception staff, Security, Waiters in-room service and in the bar, housekeeping, quality of the food, everything was exceptional! Very sincere and warm, something is missing in many hotels in Moscow. I enjoyed my whole stay in this hotel and of course, I did my choice and will be back to this hotel from now on and I will recommend to my friends as well, stay in this hotel. Thank you all for your hospitability!

Date of stay: December 2020
2  Thank I M
Haji Gurbanov, Генеральный директор at Hilton Garden Inn Moscow Krasnoselskaya, responded to this reviewResponded 29 December 2020

Dear guest,

Thank you for such a sincere and warm review!

We are very happy to know that you enjoyed your stay. We will do our best for each guest!

We are waiting you back yo our hotel during your next visit to Moscow!

Best regards,

Reviewed 8 March 2020

Hotel Hilton Garden Inn Moscow is really nice hotel. It is well located just outside of down town city center with excellent access by metro. Hotel is guaranteed Hilton quality. Frinendly professional service.

Date of stay: March 2020
3  Thank Mr_Pasi
Haji_Gurbanov_HGI, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Moscow Krasnoselskaya, responded to this reviewResponded 20 May 2020

Dear guest,

Thank you for your review!

We are glad that you enjoyed our location, level of service and quality of Hilton brand.

We are waiting you back soon!

Reviewed 15 February 2020

I have stayed four times and have always had consistently good service in all stays. Recently my bag didn’t travel due to U.K. storm and they helped ring a few times to get it delivered to the hotel. All the staff are great, English is brilliant and rooms are clean and functional and gym is good also. I really recommend staying in this hotel

Date of stay: February 2020
Trip type: Travelled on business
2  Thank jonlS9855HO

Dear guest,

Thank you for taking your time to share your experience about your stay!

We are waiting for you in our hotel during your visit to Moscow!