3 people are viewing this hotel
US$46
Official Hotel
US$43
Free cancellation until 21/07/31
Reserve now, pay at stay
Agoda.com
Reviews (1 622)
1 622 results
1 079
1 079
All reviews great location business trip nice and clean hotel high floor city view metro station walking distance great stay the wi fi night stay comfortable room hotel is located excellent breakfast red square business hotel arbat iron
Selected filters
1 - 6 of 1 622 reviews
Reviewed 5 May 2021

One of the best place in terms of value for money. Very professional approach for operating, highly trained team. Everything works as a system.
The hotel is not small and many guests are there. It works as it should do - provides hospitality services. Good service level at reasonable price. Predictable and safe environment.

Date of stay: April 2021
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank 5 554 406
Михаил Гитман, Генеральный директор at AZIMUT Hotel Smolenskaya Moscow, responded to this reviewResponded 10 May 2021

Dear Guest!
We appreciate you taking the time to complete a survey about your recent stay with us. I am pleased to read that overall you had good stay and found our location great for exploring the city of Moscow. Your feedback is integral to our ability to continue to improve our service. Thank you again for your time and come visit us again soon!

Reviewed 22 March 2021

Everything was great. I will back again. Hotel has great location, excellent breakfast, quality service, pleasent atmosphere, comfortable room with amazing view. I was at business trip and I extended my staying over weekend by myself! Thank you and see you again!

Date of stay: March 2021
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank Prlja
Михаил Гитман, Генеральный директор at AZIMUT Hotel Smolenskaya Moscow, responded to this reviewResponded 24 March 2021

Dear Vladimir!
Thank you for taking your time to review us on TripAdvisor. I am delighted to hear that you had a great stay with us. We take pride in not only meeting, but exceeding your expectations and your feedback will be shared with the team to continue to motivate and inspire them to provide exceptional customer service. We hope we get the opportunity to welcome you back soon!

Reviewed 26 February 2021 via mobile

I felt totally fine staying at the AZIMUT hotel. In general, the hotel is in good condition and remodeled, but at the same time its design is very basic. The hotel’s location is very good. It is super close to the famous Old Arbat and the distance to the Red Square is walkable. There are a lot of shops and restaurants around the hotel, also there are 2 really nice restaurants with traditional Russian cuisine in the hotel’s building, I highly recommend checking them out. Also AZIMUT hotel has its own restaurant/bar on the 4th floor next to the front desk which serves pretty tasty food 24 h. All hotel staff was nice and friendly. I did not have room service during my 5 night stay, but every single time I called to the front desk and asked to bring anything to my room, I got it right away. Now about my room (which was a SMART Superior Double Room). Like I already said it was designed very basic but it was all in good condition, another negative thing about it was its small size. In total, I paid $426 for 5 nights for this room, and I find this deal super overpriced for the quality I got. As I requested they put me on a high floor, so the view from my room was awesome, and I believe this is the only thing I really liked. The Queen bed was not really a Queen bed, it was 2 Twin Beds that were connected together. So there was a gap in the middle of the bed, where I fell into every single night, it was very uncomfortable and my body hurt after that. Also the mattress and the pillows obviously were very cheap and uncomfortable. There was no real closet in the room to put and hang my clothes. The bathroom was tiny, the shower stall was super small. The bathroom amenities were of a cheap quality and smelled awful. The hair dryer did not work strong enough. Wi-Fi was working good. I would recommend this hotel for a stay in Moscow, but only if you do not really care about comfort in your room. Just for sleeping over and a quick shower this hotel is fine, but still overpriced.

Date of stay: February 2021
Trip type: Travelled solo
2  Thank AlbertLosAngeles
Михаил Гитман, Генеральный директор at AZIMUT Hotel Smolenskaya Moscow, responded to this reviewResponded 27 February 2021

Dear Mr. Vain,
We appreciate you taking the time to complete a survey about your recent stay with us. I am pleased to read that overall you had good stay and found our location great for exploring the city of Moscow. However, I am very sorry to read that you experienced issues with your bed. Please, feel free to contact Front Desk if you have any issues during your stay, we would be glad to provide special extra matrass cover for your comfort. Your feedback is integral to our ability to continue to improve our service. Thank you again for your time and come visit us again soon!

Reviewed 22 January 2021 via mobile

Great location, staff was friendly and helpful, and breakfast was good. We didn’t have any complaints about the room either- it seemed to be clean and had a nice view. I definitely recommend this hotel for travellers!

Date of stay: January 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Sonya_Lesnevskaya
Михаил Гитман, Генеральный директор at AZIMUT Hotel Smolenskaya Moscow, responded to this reviewResponded 22 January 2021

Dear Sonya!
We appreciate you taking the time to complete a survey about your recent stay with us. I am pleased to read that you had good stay and found our location great for exploring the city of Moscow. Feedback is always important as it is a vital way of reviewing the level of service and facilities we provide our guests. I hope we have the opportunity to welcome you back to the hotel in the not too distant future.

Reviewed 3 November 2020 via mobile

Not entirely sure but I think this is an older hotel that has received a complete overhaul. It is not strictly a business hotel, I do believe that some tourists would benefit from the very convenient location close to shopping Street and not so far from a couple of sites as well.

Proximity to 1 metro entrance is very convenient, as within one stop you can go to whichever line you want.
The room is simple but convenient, very clean kind of small but most of all functional.
Big breakfast to last all day. Attention by staff was OK.
Best feature of the hotel was its price. You will have a hard time finding a better value for money in the centre of Moscow.

Date of stay: May 2020
Trip type: Travelled on business
2  Thank 421basilg
Михаил Гитман, Генеральный директор at AZIMUT Hotel Smolenskaya Moscow, responded to this reviewResponded 3 November 2020

Dear Guest!
We appreciate you taking the time to complete a survey about your recent stay with us. I am pleased to read that overall you had good stay and found our location great for exploring the city of Moscow. I hope we have the opportunity to welcome you back to the hotel in the not too distant future.