All reviews red square metro station bus stop moscow river staff at reception free wifi minute walk comfortable stay the breakfast area enjoyed my stay spoke english yogurt walking distance main attractions business trip clean rooms stayed here for nights
Reviewed 16 September 2018

The hotel is a pleasant 20 minute walk from Red Square and about 10-15 minutes from Gorky Park which is good.
The bed was decent but the rooms are very basic and probably built in the 1970's or something.
The breakfast room is a joke, it is way too small, it needs twice as many tables and chairs, it gets way too crowded.
The staff were ok, they spoke a bit of English and one of the managers was pretty good but some of the others are maybe new or learning and not too helpful.
TV Channels are all in Russian, only one or two English TV Channels.
Room service was pretty good actually, the food was quality and fairly cheap.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Road729307, Менеджер по обслуживанию клиентов at Park Inn Sadu, responded to this reviewResponded 23 October 2018

Dear Micha821,

Thank you for taking the time to share your opinion!

We are glad that you valued our room service and location. Regarding your comments we are glad to announce that we are planning renovate the hotel and our breakfast room in the near future. We also have already changed the lobby of the hotel.

We will be delighted to welcome you back at Park Inn by Radisson sadu!

Best wishes,

Reviewed 11 September 2018

The hotel is in a great location, 10-15 walk from Red Square, The Kremlin, and Gorky Park.
The room and bathroom were clean and of a decent size.
The bed and bedding were nice, but the towels were so thin and hard that I wouldn't even use them to dry my dog.
We arrived quite late and decided to eat in the restaurant, which wasn't great.
Quite a bit of the food was cold and service was painfully slow. This may have been due to lack of staff late in the evening (9-10pm?)
The breakfast bun fight is however inexcusable. There quite simply just isn't enough tables and room for the number of guests trying to eat. Breakfast is served from 7-10, but at 7:15 there was a melee in the corner for the buffet of 15+ people and nowhere to sit to eat. One morning I ended up having my breakfast perched on a stool at the hotel bar.
The whole breakfast situation really needs addressing.
If I could give a 2.5 rating I think that'd be fairer than a 3.

• Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank pullet2016

Dear pullet2016,

Thank you for taking the time to share your opinion! Your comments are very important for the team, as it helps to improve our service for our guests.

Please accept my sincere apologies for the inconveniences caused during breakfast due to the high occupancy level of the hotel. We are glad to announce that we are planning renovation for making more space in our restaurant in the near future.

We apologies once again for your unpleasant experience and hope that we will have the pleasure of welcoming you once again to the Park Inn by Radisson Sadu!

Best regards,

Reviewed 9 September 2018 via mobile

This hotel is totally underpowered, and under resourced. We were in a tour group. Breakfast was always a bun fight and a disaster. The breakfast room was half the size required so everyone was climbing over everyone else. The food trays emptied and were not being refilled. Cutlery was running out every 5 minutes. Everything you hate first thing in the morning. Our bed had a collapsed mattress (which was replaced promptly after 1 night). The lifts took 10 minutes to arrive because they are slow and too many people using them. The reception staff tried to be helpful but had very little English. The location is very good though. We would never darken their door again.

Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
RadissonHotelGroup, Customer Care at Park Inn Sadu, responded to this reviewResponded 17 September 2018

Thank you for sharing your review. We regret to hear you were dissatisfied with your stay, including the breakfast service, and for any discomfort caused by your mattress. We value your comments and will use your feedback to improve our guest experience.

Reviewed 3 September 2018

I stayed at this hotel as part of a tour. Had I booked it myself I would have checked out immediately. Have stayed at very good Radisson hotels around the world. This isn’t one of them. The room I was allocated was situated at the end of a corridor with black walls and doors. No fire had occurred this was the decor. My room was reasonably large but dusty. The air conditioning was very loud so decided to turn it off and overheat.
The bathroom was hilarious. The bathroom door would neither close or remain open properly. The toilet was not fixed to the ground. Luckily I am not overweight or that could have been dangerous. No toiletries in the bathroom but the towels were clean.
I had a problem resetting the room safe as I couldn’t find the red button in the safe. They sent up the angriest rudest man to reset the safe. It turns out lots of guests have the same problem with the safe and this man is hacked off as he has to keep resetting safes.
The breakfast was okay and the staff in the restaurant seemed friendly. The restaurant was too small for the number of guests. It was very busy.
The position of the hotel is central about 30 min to the Kremlin.
The staff on reception are very miserable. Not the best people for the hospitality industry.
Will return to Moscow but not this hotel.

Date of stay: July 2018
Trip type: Travelled with friends
RadissonHotelGroup, Customer Care at Park Inn Sadu, responded to this reviewResponded 12 September 2018

Dear Kimia,
Thank you for taking the time to write your review. We are glad you liked the location of the hotel, the breakfast, and the restaurant staff. We apologize you were disappointed with the condition and cleanliness of your room and the service you received from some of the staff. We value your comments and have shared your feedback with hotel management to improve our guest experience.

Reviewed 1 September 2018 via mobile

The hotel is on a good location with reasonable size rooms
Not at a walking distance from Red square as they say
Location is good
Breakfast for vegetarians is hardly anything
U get only 2 small water bottles vn u chk in and then they don't give you water u have to beg and request and get it from the restaurant
The lady in charge of house keeping was very rude vn v stayed there
A super market is there just in the adjoining building

Date of stay: August 2018
Trip type: Travelled with friends

Dear sheth64,

Thank you for choosing Park Inn by Radisson Sadu and sharing your opinion about your stay! We are glad that you valued our location.

Please, accept my sincere apologies for the inconveniences caused by the unprofessional attitude of the personnel. I have forwarded your comments to the General Manager of the hotel and to the Head of the Housekeeping department and you can rest assure that the necessary training measures will be implemented in order for this situation not to happen again.

We will be happy to see you again in our hotel!

Best regards,