“Very good service, food is also Ok”
Review of Zaza Fain Party

Zaza Fain Party
Ranked #168 of 283 Restaurants in Timisoara
Price range: US$3 - US$22
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

We decided to try this place with some friends but we found it kind of empty. The service was very good, always attentive and promt, I guess you can see that the place is pretty new and they are trying to make a good impression and they did. The food was pretty Ok, I had the pork breast on the oven with mushroom and mashed potatoes and it was not bad but a bit too fat for my taste, I guess I don't recommend but it probably was not a good choice as lately it seems I don't enjoy pork meat anymore, nevertheless the mushrooms and mashed potatoes were pretty good. Also I tasted my wife's tagliatele with shrips and it was good, fresh and tasty. I guess the chef tried his best and overall the food was good. The thing I didn't like was the lemonade, it had too much melted ice and way too much mint. Overall, my rating 3.5 stars.