“Highly Recommended”
Review of Scape Skydeck

Scape Skydeck
Ranked #4 of 168 Restaurants in Lapu Lapu
Description: Scape Skydeck offers a menu of a creative fusion of international cuisine with added Cebuano taste to cater to the appetite of the local market.
Reviewed 16 April 2018 via mobile

Brought my ninang and ninong to this restaurant for dinner. And we just loved everything about the resto. The food was really good. The view was just perfect. And the service was excellent. We were amazed by how they were able to handle all their guests considering there were just a few staff and the resto was full of diners. Our server "Francis" was very attentive to our needs and took really good photos. We will surely come back. :)

Reviewed 15 April 2018 via mobile

Great service from all the staff.
Their food is awesome. The food' s price is reasonable..The strawberry mojitos is good..I like it very much.

Reviewed 15 April 2018 via mobile

Thank you to Ramon very helpful and nice thumbs up to everyone also nice place and ambience,awesome view and food.

Reviewed 14 April 2018 via mobile

Arrival: We visited on April 14 around 6:40pm. The guards at the entrance of the hotel were very friendly and quick to assist us. When we arrived at Scape, it took a while before somebody attended to us.

Food: The food was good but not excellent. We hoped to have tasted more of the lamb, but felt like it was mostly curry and rice. The alio olio, usually oily, but the one we had was too oily. The black russian cocktail was delicious. I did not enjoy my calamansi juice which was made in carbonated water, or tasted like it.

Service: Some of the sfaff were friendly, but we could feel that there was an evident bias if the guest is foreign. The waiter was friendly to us, but too friendly to the white couple infront of us. He introduced himself to the foreign couple but not to us or even to the other local guests. Asking for the bill took long. There were two food attendants nearby but they were both too preoccupied in attending to the foreign family. Me and my boyfriend were raising our hands but no one bothered to look.

Leaving Scape: When the foreign guests left the food attendants said their goodbyes to the guests. But when we left they did not say anything. Only the staff, a lady, at the counter near the elevator acknowdged our presence by saying thank you.

I was very diasappointed. I expected more because of the reviews I have read. If the bias to service by the staff is because of tips, they should realize that there are locals willing to give tips especially if they are satisfied by the service. The efforts of the other staff who have no bias will go to waste because of those who show bias.

Reviewed 8 April 2018 via mobile

Highly recommended this place to anyone in Cebu city. Great service, especially Joe, he totally helped me out with all the birthday surprise setup.