“Very homely in a very quite subdivision”
other travellers have booked this property
View from kitchen
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
View from kitchen
Dining table for 4
New soundproof window in master bedroom. Air-con above the window.
2nd bedroom w. single bed.
Bath 2nd floor  I
Bath 2nd floor  II
Wiev from the street
Foto from our street
A house across our street
Basket ball and tennis court side by side. A small fee and you can play.
The pool, for use towards a small fee..
The pool and Jacuzzi
The modern gym at the activity house. Daily or monthly fee.
Activity building w. grocery, gym and more
Sunset with palms
One of the beaches at Mactan Island
Chocolate Hills, Bohol.
Festival in the city
Chieftain Lapu-Lapu
Lantaw Floating restaurant, Cordova
Lantaw Floating restaurant, Cordova
Cebu Marine Resort/LOWAII
Mactan bridge who takes you to Cebu
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
Raigh
Exeter, United Kingdom
“Very homely in a very quite subdivision”
Reviewed 30 January 2015 for a stay in November 2014
person found this review helpful

Mr Steiner was a very helpful host. Brilliant communication. My stay in their very nice spacious house was more than what i wish for. There were few reasons why I stayed in the subdivision,one reason is for me to know that it is a quite and clean subdivision because of my future plans, and i found that one out by staying in Mr Steiner home. His caretaker meet me on time in the house and she explained well and showed me around the house.

About the furnishings of the house. Air conditioning is not only working but working perfectly. Made me cool in seconds and I was very happy about that because, yes, it was boiling hot most of the time. TV is working perfect with cable and rooms were clean.

All in all I had a very nice stay in Mr and Mrs Steiner home. Even made friends with the next door neighbours. I will come back again if there calendar is open for me to stay on the dates I planned.

Thank you very much Mr Steiner...

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: the whole area
Liked least: during my stay the pool was in maintainance.
Travelling group: Solo
Your age range 25-34
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Lovechocs
San Diego, California
“Highly recommended”
Reviewed 27 March 2014 for a stay in February 2014
people found this review helpful

I highly recommend this condo for anyone thinking of staying in Mactan. The place is very clean,quiet and very safe. It is brand new and very convenient to restaurants, mall and grocery store. Elvie the caretaker was very helpful and willing to assist at any time. The tricycle drivers are very honest in the area. I left my iPhone in the tricycle and it was returned to me. I thought I lost it forever. The cab drivers are also very honest. The place is very convenient to ATM machines and there is a foreign exchange facility in the mall nearby. The patio area made it very relaxing and was able to grill fresh seafood in the patio area. The kitchen is very well equipped

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Dari01976
Cebu City, Philippines
“Lovely house to stay and enjoy in Mactan Island and Cebu.”
Reviewed 17 February 2014 for a stay in February 2014
people found this review helpful

It is a new house and it has all you need for a nice vacation. Kitchen is well equipped, house is located in a gated and secured subdivision and it is close to Gaisano grand mall and also few restaurants are nearby the house. Subdivision has swimming pool, basketball court and well equipped gym. One month in a gym is 2500PHP with unlimited access and use of sauna. Although we did not see owners Rose and Stein during our stay we exchange a lot of mails and receive all required informations. Also there is a lady(owners friend) that will help you during your stay if you need some information. I definitely recommend this property for a short or a long vacation. We stay for a month and we will come again if property is available.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Everything is near by, mall, shops, restaurants and subdivision has great amenities
Liked least: All was good
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing