“Lunch by the beach ”

Ranked #5 of 169 Restaurants in Lapu Lapu
Cuisines: International
Good for: View
Dining options: Outdoor Seating
Description: Azure Beach Club is the new place to be in Mactan Cebu. Enjoy unique food and beverage and music in a breathtaking location that embraces nature's charms.
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

View is great, not sure if you can swim there if you’re eating but the beach and the pool looks very nice.
Food on the other hand was not exciting at all.
We had a beef burger, beef carpet, calamari and mussels. Best thing was mussels and calamari because of the sauces. Rest was not exciting. Also too pricy for philipines, but hotel is high class so priced accordingly.
Also for taxi you need to wait and cue up until they call you one. They also say 30mins waiitng time but they can get it lot sooner so don’t have a drink in the middle of waiting!
One time visit only and not again.

Reviewed 7 July 2018 via mobile

とても素敵な時間を友達と過ごしました。
音楽もかかってて楽しい雰囲気でした。
料理もドリンク美味しく、親切な接客でした。
特にローランドさんが最高でした。
絶対にまた、来たいと思いました、
I had a good time with my friends.
I enjoyed drinking with lovely music.
Good food , drinks ,very friendly service, especially Roland!
He was so nice and helpful.
I could see fireworks at dinner.It was beautiful.
I will definitely come back for this place.

Reviewed 3 July 2018 via mobile

This was our first meal while staying at Crimson. The food was good and the presentation was beautiful. Overall, we were happy with our food and the service.

Reviewed 3 July 2018 via mobile

Me and my boyfriend visited the azure restaurant on 3 occasions during our stay in Cebu.

The first time we were guests that we loved the Crimson resort where the restaurant is located so much that we decided we would stay a night here and booked it online.

The azure is beautiful and I thought the drinks and food they offered were at a reasonable price.

The food was delicious and the bar is open till 1:30am on a Friday to Saturday. The Atmosphere is lovely and the staff were very polite and hard working.

If you paid using your Visa card you also got 20% discount which was excellent so we took advantage of that offer.

On our second visit, a lid of bottle of cream managed to make its way into my partners milkshake, but the staff were very professional and sorted the manor out swiftly given us a free round of drinks so I praise them for their quick resolve.

I would recommend the Azure even if your not guests at the hotel it’s a place you should visit!

Reviewed 25 June 2018

I've always enjoyed my time there, mostly due to the staff. I stayed two nights this trip and at the beach bar John, Dan, Diane & Joy made the experience a fun one. The bacon & cheese samosa worked for me both nights. In the restaurant section Mercy & Juvert & Butch, the manager, took care of me. I did not give a 5 rating becuz I thought the special buffet & foam party luncheon was overpriced and I spent most of the time waving off flies until moving to a different table.