“If I am to laze to make breakfast, i come here”

Abaca Baking Company
Ranked #4 of 841 Restaurants in Cebu City
Price range: US$3 - US$10
Description: ABACA BAKING COMPANY serves breakfast all-day to caters to breakfast lovers who may want some buttermilk pancakes or eggs Benedict for lunch and dinner. There are lighter options such as fresh salads, soups, and sandwiches as well as hearty dishes like ABC skillets and our signature Luncheonette Burger. ABC is a full service bakery thats serves cebu finest croissants, danish, bread and desserts. ABC has several locations to serve you in Cebu City. Ayala Terraces, Crossroads, Mall, Robinson's Cybergate, Paseo Arcenas Banawa, TGU IT park, Filinvest Cyberzone IT park.
Reviewed 9 March 2018

and enjoy a really great Time! The Food is very good and always fresh. The Coffee is to my liking and all in all I believe i know each and every Waitress here, so I might even once in a while get a hot baked freebie.

This Place is simply great when it comes to customer service and breakfast!

Reviewed 28 February 2018 via mobile

Abaca baking company was full of people like a restaurant certified by Lonely Planet. The atmosphere was calm on the outside, but the atmosphere was funky on the inside.

I ordered Egg Benedict and ice cappuccino. Egg benedict was very appetizing and in quantity. There are so many different kinds of sandwiches, but it's too bad not to eat them. Next time I go to Cebu city, I think I'll visit the abaca backing company again for a sandwich.

The employees were very kind. They also replied to requests for table movement and photographs with a very bright smile.

Reviewed 7 February 2018 via mobile

About 4 months since I was last here for breakfast, and still remember my coffee preferences.
The filled American omelet is going to keep me going for the rest of the day.
Great bread and pastries.
Not the cheapest but well worth every penny

Reviewed 22 January 2018

My new hangout place is abaca. Especially when the time starts to strike at 10pm where the pastries and 50% off. They also have big servings in their sandwich. I also love their cheesecake. So delicious and paired with a hot tea. I'm good on it.

Reviewed 20 January 2018 via mobile

If you’re looking for a good tasty breakfast, i’d highly recommend this place. We had the Bacon Benedict and Salmon Benedict, and it was soooo good. Also try the Home fries, its a perfect match. The Watermelon Banana Mango smoothie is to die for. And the cakes are amazing. The brewed coffee, not as good as the rest but it was okay. Service was awesome.
Overall, was great.