“Best Filipino Restaurant in Cebu - For Me”

Lighthouse Restaurant
Ranked #70 of 871 Restaurants in Cebu City
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

I was amazed at the variety of Filipino dishes offered in this restaurant. I’m a balikbayan who’s been craving for authentic Filipino cuisine and I wasn’t disappointed. I was actually amazed. Not only that almost all of my cravings are available, they tasted good as well. The Crispy Kangkong was cooked just right preserving the taste of the Kangkong and not the coating. The dip was really good as well. They had baked Tahong which was a nice surprise because other restaurants now have baked scallops not tahong. Everything that we ordered were De-licious!! We had Crispy Pata, Bulalo, sizzling bangus, relleno crab, Kangkong, tahong, bisaya salad, chicharong bulaklak plus few more that I can’t remember. The prices are more reasonable. If you have to choose between Cafe Laguna Garden and this restaurant, I recommend Lighthouse ten times over. Service in Lighthouse was okay . We didn’t have any problem whatsoever, nothing remarkable either.

Reviewed 17 June 2018 via mobile

Foods were freshly cooked. Staff were very accommodating esp that the birthday celebration was a family affair and the celebrant needs special medical attention. Thank you.

Reviewed 9 June 2018 via mobile

This restaurant has declined since last visit 1 year ago!
Staff less attentive than what we received before

Food was ok but nothing special, and the dishes were served at different times
6 separate dishes served over 20 minutes!!!!
leaving the first accompanying dishes cold
Cleanliness needing more attention!!

Need to do a lot better to regain my confidence again

Reviewed 27 May 2018 via mobile

Had a really nice meal here with friends when we visited Cebu. The restaurant has a really nice ambiance and excellent Filipino food! Try the coconut sinigang soup, Lechon, Scallops, and Chicken Pandan. For drinks try the Melon and Cucumber shake. They also have the crab sisig - a really unique dish that was recently introduced by the restaurant :)

Reviewed 16 March 2018 via mobile

I orders the tomato soup and got in a bread bowl which was super nice. The soup was really good and cheap. Otherwise was the service very mediocre and the place had not a very cozy feeling. But very pleased with the food and the price