“Top Place”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
Alunsina...
Quezon City, Philippines
“Good base in Davao City”
Reviewed 3 February 2017 for a stay in October 2016

Good choice for long-term guests because the building is relatively new and rates are reasonable. Good location - in a quiet neighbourhood but is close to a large mall and excellent access to public transportation. Good set-up - has a nice large fridge, cooking facilities, laundry area, a flat screen TV, and a large mirror. Room is well-lit, has good size and is easy to clean. A broom, mop, and a wash basin are provided. The place feels safe and secure.

Has plenty of room for improvement: quality of the single mattress is terrible, kitchen cookware could be improved, wifi could be more reliable, and rooms could be deep-cleaned regularly (pillows, rugs, cabinets, range hood, etc). I discovered on my second week that one of my pillows was moldy and dirty - and when I reported this, staff told me I can have it washed myself. I also reported an ant problem - ants were attacking my laptop, the air conditioner, and even my laundry - but was only told to buy ant chalk. The staff were friendly, but they could go on more training. (Once at around 2:00 AM, a fire alarm went off in one of the rooms and was ringing for over 30 minutes. I went out of my room but no one else knew what to do! In fairness, they did hold a supervised fire drill afterwards. Another instance, I requested a set of beddings and I had to follow up with the staff consistently for a few weeks to get my request.)

While the interior design of the room is pleasant, the lay-out of the studio room itself is a miss. The only window in the room looks out to the main hallway of the building and opening this window made me feel that privacy was being compromised. Because of this, the breeze could only come into the room if the door to the laundry area is open. I wish an electric fan could have been provided so that I can save on air conditioning costs during the day.

Overall, I still liked staying here for 6 weeks and would have stayed longer if the bed was more comfortable. (If they had a better mattress, I could have given this review four stars!) I recommend this place to a friend because I had looked at other places for long-term rental in Davao and this is one of the better ones. I hope to see them deliver better facilities and service in the future.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Management Response
13 Feb 2017
Thank you so much for taking the time to post a review for NF suites. Your feedback is of utmost importance to us. Rest assure we will do our best to improve the quality of service that we offer. Again, thank you for your concern. We are grateful. God bless.
Kallyjon...
“Top Place”
Reviewed 2 January 2017 for a stay in November 2016

Close SM Store, good facilities kitchen, stayed 1 month, internet Wifi good TV with SAT good, kitchen fridge, perfect for stay

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Quite sgreet
Liked least: Dogs barking in morning
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Management Response
13 Feb 2017
Thank you so much for taking the time to post a review for NF suites. Your feedback is of utmost importance to us. We are truly grateful. God bless.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing