See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 11 December 2017

I arrived early and got checked in before the usual check in time. Room is ok. Internet connection is intermittent. Breakfast is just alright, served by a third party caterer. Staff were friendly specially the FO.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 14 November 2017

I've stayed at Microtel Davao for a week. Their treatment with me when I first arrived which was so personal, so accommodating, and so friendly has never changed all throughout my stay. They have a very good service. They always make up my room which makes it new everyday and feels like the first time when I come in from work. The location was also excellent as it is very near to my workplace, and very near to SM Lanang Premier, SMX and is surrounded with various restaurants of your choice. If you want Mexican, Chinese, pizza parlor or fine dining or street food, you can have it just around the corner.

I will definitely be coming back again here. There's no other place I want to be closer to my home than at Microtel Davao!

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
AFBAGM, General Manager at Microtel by Wyndham Davao, responded to this reviewResponded 15 November 2017

A week away from home is always tough and we are delighted that our staff hospitality, service, and location somehow made you feel closer to your home. Thank you for your sharing your experience and we look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed 23 July 2017

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 28 June 2017

I have stayed at least trice in Microtel Davao City and i just love the location and the hotel you couldn't ask for more in value.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham
AFBAGM, General Manager at Microtel by Wyndham Davao, responded to this reviewResponded 30 June 2017

We are happy that we continue to provide you a home away from home. We hope that our newly renovated rooms was to your liking and we look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed 8 May 2017