Marco Polo Davao(Davao City)
US$137
US$101
  • Pool
Aljem's Inn(Davao City)(Great Value!)
Travelocity
  • Restaurant
Alu Hotel(Davao City)(Great Value!)
Hotel Vicente(Davao City)
Domicilio Lorenzo Apartelle(Davao City)(Great Value!)
Anisabel Suites(Davao City)
Apo View Hotel(Davao City)
All reviewsabreeza mallclub roomredemptorist churchthe executive loungebusiness hotelbreakfast buffetlarge mallmodern hotelbusiness trippremier roomthe breakfast areacomfy bedthe hotel staffcomplete amenitiesconvenient locationfew stepsrooms are spacious
Reviewed 9 July 2018

I had a great experience during my 4-day stay at Seda. The breakfast was superb. There's a variety of food to choose from. It has a very convenient location, just few steps away from the mall. Good overall experience.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
KVKapulong, General Manager at Seda Abreeza Davao, responded to this reviewResponded 10 July 2018

Dear abimercad0,

Maayong adlaw!

Thank you for sharing your experience with us through TripAdvisor! We are glad to know that your four-day stay was a great one, with you enjoying our breakfast buffet spread in Misto as well as our convenient location right across Abreeza Ayala Mall. As a valued guest, these words always encourage us to exert our best efforts at all times.

We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 9 July 2018

Have been a frequent visitor of Davao City and Seda-Abreeza for the past ~3 years. As always, fantastic location, clean facilities, and terrific customer service by the front-liners---from the check-in officers, housekeeping staff, to the executive lounge servers and porters. Keep up the great work!!

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business

Dear jayfernandez2018,

Maayong adlaw!

Thank you for always choosing Seda Abreeza whenever you are in Davao! We are happy to know that we have continually given you the best feelings in the world every time you stay with us. Our ideal location never failed to delight our valued guests, along with the warm hospitality and genuine service our team always aims to deliver. Your kind words will surely be shared to our hotel associates, and rest assured we will keep up the great work.

Looking forward to see you again!

Reviewed 8 July 2018

Love the breakfast buffet with the wide array of the local Filipino amd International ( American ) style cuisine...Wi-fi is fast. Staff is focused to please guests. They are just phenomenal in attending to my needs down to little detail. Even one of our entourage had stomache, they are quick to provide relief. They really go an extra mile to make my staff.. awesome and great!

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
KVKapulong, General Manager at Seda Abreeza Davao, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Guest,

Maayong adlaw!

Thank you for sharing your recent stay with us! We are delighted to know that you loved the breakfast buffet spread in Misto, with its wide-ranging dishes on the menu. As we aim to provide genuine Filipino hospitality, we always put to heart that our guests are like family whenever they stay with us, and we would always go an extra mile to accommodate your needs as much we can. Rest assured we will continue to make our guests' experiences awesome and great.

We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 8 July 2018 via mobile

Ive been to this hotel 3 years ago and their room didnt change.its still well maintained and the amenities and facilities are still all in good condition.
I love that it is beside the abreeza mall so if my kids need anything or if want to eat,we just cross the side street.
There are only few hotels in davao that has swimming pool so if u are going there wid kids,i highly suggest this place because it has kiddie pool and the main pool is not so deep.
Breakfast buffet selection is varied.i love their danggit because its cooked right crispy and not salty.
Price of the hotel is affordable amd reasonable.i brought my yaya with me and i asked for extra mattress and i was not charged (thank u).
Commendable and very thankful for all the hotel staff specially the once in the front desk and the bell boys who made sure our things are secured and they even help me pack my durian fruit (thank u very much)
Will definitely be back again in this hotel if ever ill be in davao.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
KVKapulong, General Manager at Seda Abreeza Davao, responded to this reviewResponded 8 July 2018

Dear Rubilyn S,

Maayong adlaw!

Thank you for choosing Seda Abreeza! We are happy to read that your recent stay with us was enjoyable, especially that you spent it with your kids. It is delighting to know that upon your return, the service and facilities remain consistent and convenient for our valued guests. Rest assured that we will continue to maintain and upgrade our services to deliver the best feelings in the world.

We look forward to see you again!

Reviewed 5 July 2018 via mobile

Going HOME, I mean Philippines, excites me everytime my colleagues ask me where am I going to use my VLs. Seda Abreeza made it more exciting; the amazing location, the tranquil ambiance, the hearty-sevice, the GOOD People and of course, the sumptuous FOODS. Visited last April 30, 2018. Maedine and the rest of the Front desk staffs have been very helpful to me all throughout my stay. Twas a VERY nice gesture for letting me do early check-in. With that, I was able to quickly prepare my simple, surprise birthday for my Mom.

Also, thank you very much for allowing me to do late check-out and for the SedaEdge membership. I really really appreciated it!

Please continue to do GOOD Service.

Stayed: July 2018
KVKapulong, General Manager at Seda Abreeza Davao, responded to this reviewResponded 6 July 2018

Dear Xenon29,

Maayong adlaw!

Thank you for sharing your experience with us! We are very happy to know that you had a relaxing time being back in your hometown. As a brand who promises genuine Filipino hospitality, simple gestures we can extend for the delight of our guests and their loved ones will always be our priority. Your kind words for the hotel and our team will surely be relayed. Please know that we deeply appreciate it.

We look forward to see you again soon!