See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 13 July 2018 via mobile

Stayed here for 2 nights, we got a triple sharing room. Aircon worked for first day but it was noisy. Second night was hell and aircon was not working. They gave us another room, but we cannot fit in it and was charged for it as well even though we used it for 4 hours only. If you want value for your money, i suggest you go elsewhere.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 26 February 2017 via mobile

Its a quirky hotel where its lobby/reception bespoke of the taste derived by its owner from travels outside the Philippines.
Check-in was a breeze as I arrived late in the evening. There is no lift but stairs are good for the heart, figuratively.
Although the room I have occupied had a little stench typical budget hotel, its sheets and towels were clean.
If youre a long legged, sitting in its toilet bowl makes ones knees touch its wall. But do not expect something extravagant for a better price deal.
While theres no mini bar, its LCD tv can keep you updated with breaking news locally and abroad.
It has a restaurant named BATU( stone ) because half its wall is plastered with colored pebbles while its floors has the same but interspered between ceramic tiles.
BATU restautant compensates well what its lacking, like a very good free internet its all its flòors. Menu includes a little of everything, Asian and European. Combo meals are very affordable and guest must at least try. Food stalls and convinience stores are several blocks away but accessible thru local transpo while the security guard will take charge securing one for its guests.
Overall, while looking for a nice and quiet place to for an overnight or lay over, this hotel will be a better option.

Stayed: February 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank Daniel A
Reviewed 30 November 2016

The staff are very friendly and attentive. The room is very clean and comfy. What I love the most of this hotel is their location. Very accessible to malls, banks and easy transportation. I will recommend this hotel to my friends. Thumbs up!

Room Tip: Get the bigger rooms (Price ranges 1000 php and up)
  • Stayed: October 2016, travelled with friends
1  Thank SARRAH G
Reviewed 28 October 2016

We checked in this hotel, 2 suite rooms for 4 nights. It has basic kitchen but no utensils, apparently you had to ask from reception, they did not tell me when we checked in. I opened a cupboard and the door almost fell on me!
They towels were frayed, stained and cheap looking. The bedsheets were also stained. We had requested to moved to another room.
The staff were less than courteous
I would not stay in this hotel again

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled as a couple
3  Thank ladyarrianneashenden
Reviewed 1 August 2016

I stayed here overnight last week. The room has enough space for a single occupant. It is clean and comfy. Basic amenities such as TV, phone and wifi are available. The furniture is old and average. It has no elevator therefore its an inconvenient if your room is at the 3rd floor and above. Though there is a resto beside it for easy dining needs, but a bit pricey for an average food offered.

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled on business