Marco Polo Davao(Davao City)
US$155
Hotels.com
US$74
US$55
Priceline
Domicilio Lorenzo Apartelle(Davao City)(Great Value!)
US$35
US$29
Priceline
Tinhat Boutique Hotel(Davao City)(Great Value!)
US$20
Apo View Hotel(Davao City)
US$44
US$40
Hotels.com
US$32
US$28
Agoda.com
Alu Hotel(Davao City)(Great Value!)
US$33
US$25
Priceline
All reviewspeople's parkbig hotelthe hotel staffthe heart of the cityroom servicetaxi ridewalking distancebusiness hotelrooms are cleansamal islandwifipasswordsecuritymountfacadepeoplesmanila
Reviewed 16 January 2018

The hotel is a solid established hotel in the city center of Davao. The rooms are clean and have normal appointments for a Filipino business hotel, although very few electric plugs, because it is an older hotel. The breakfast was a typical Filipino style buffet. The staff in the hotel were helpful and well trained. The location is more suited for the business traveller or others looking to meet in the center. It is NOT located near to any particular area of attractions, restaurants or other local interest. Any visit to a beach or park or mall or bar or even any kind of restaurant requires a taxi ride. Like all Filipino city, a taxi ride in Davao is always unknown in terms of safety or price.

Room Tip: High floor
  • Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 29 December 2017 via mobile

The hotel is located along a congested roads. It looks understated from the outside. The front desk staff are very friendly. Our room was upgraded for free to a suite. The room has a safe that needs to work properly, it doesnt shut close and the code wont take it. The bed is a spring bed. There is no dresser drawer but its not the end of the world for me. The wifi password changes daily, and must be retreived from the front desk. The view from the 8th floor is over looking Samal Island. I can't wait to try the free breakfast tomorrow.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 4 December 2017

The hotel front liners were very accommodating, we had to check out hours before our flight back to Manila and we asked the concierge to safe keep our bags while we spend some time wandering around the city. If there's one thing they can improve it's their room service, maybe we just went there during their peak season, but we noticed that our requests for extra bed, extra chairs and other stuff were not addressed fast enough. Their breakfast buffet was great, we stayed for three nights and we were treated to a wide array of tasty and well prepared food choices.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 11 October 2017

Stayed here for a special occasion of a relative. Rooms looked unexpectedly small for my taste and the ambiance at the lobby and hallways was a bit gloomy. The area where it is right at the center of the city, but the location just outside of the lobby also looked a bit gloomy for me. The hotel staff members, though, were courteous as I expected because it's Davao City.

• Stayed: November 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 24 September 2017

I stayed for 4 nights and here are my observations.

1. Staff - I was really impressed on their way of caring for their guests upon arriving. I received a small piece of paper from the guard and asked what was that for. On the paper was the plate number of the taxi and name of the taxi I rode onto. They do this every time the guest arrives via taxi to their hotel.

The concierge was friendly, even though I arrived at 11 PM. No sign of tiredness on their faces and always smiling.

2. Food - This is the great part for me. The food is delicious but the SPOON is so big. The servers are also friendly.

3. Rooms - The room was basically clean, Aircon is fine. Their is a TV with cable channels. I am comfortable during my rest time on the room. And they also have refrigerator. They clean the room daily, they replenish the toiletries daily.

4. WiFi - No trouble on wifi, but they change the password every two days. The speed is good enough for catching up to work.

Overall, the expenses here is worth it.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business