Open today: 10:00 - 21:00
Review Highlights
Good to take shopping.

Good to go shopping on their department store. They have also food court to serve you in case you... read more

Reviewed 2 days ago
Kizomama K
via mobile
A peaceful place for two

I visited SM Ecoland several times; however, I haven't gone to this place. The place is peaceful... read more

Reviewed 20 August 2018
arielsanjose
Davao City, Philippines

All reviews shopping mall rice annex groceries supermarket army cinema appliances starbucks resto varieties cleanliness dine phil play pesos
Reviewed 25 March 2018

this mall has seen better days. the annex that they added is ok. but most of the shops and restaurants you also find in other malls. The Roadhouse and food court are worth visiting

Date of experience: March 2018
Reviewed 8 November 2017

My family and I went to this mall today to have chow king and it was very good food, from the fried chicken which was my favorite and way better than kfc to the noodles and sioma and rice that were also very tastey, you will not go home hungry because the portions are big and the cost was very reasonable. The service was good, fast and the place was clean. We also did some shoping in the mall after and it was ok, just like all the sm malls are. Some stores had great prices and some were pricey. They also have a neat arcade like place with bumper cars in it that was fun for my kids.

Date of experience: November 2017
Reviewed 28 October 2017

The area was small similar to a carinderia. Worst, food service is very slow. You need make constant follow-up of your order. Even worse, the store kitchen is so small; hence, the garbage and food are literally in close encounter!

Date of experience: September 2017
Reviewed 22 August 2017 via mobile

This mall reminds me of another mall in Luzon - SM City Pampanga. I am from Pampanga and I just visited Davao for a few days. The architectural similarities are extremely striking! The 3-floor rpund center hole, the placement of escalators and stairs from that center is identical, as well as the side-to-side locations of The Store and Supermarket. I was juat amazed how similar they are the whole time I was there.

Date of experience: August 2017
Review collected in partnership with ASUS 6 Stub App Smartphone
1  Thank moshemo19
Reviewed 11 June 2017

This has been my favorite mall among all the malls in the city, I simply called it "The Serene Mall" away from all the noise in the downtown and the stressful heavy traffics.There's plenty of shops and restaurant to choose from, a wide activity area to watch out the mall shows of your favorite artist. If you wanna play bingo this is the right place to come.

Date of experience: June 2017