All reviews sm mall walking distance security guard room was spacious rice star hotel tapa wifi
Reviewed 5 June 2018

This hotel is very close to SM City. We arrived at night, the reception at dim light, and the staffs were humbly assisted us.
The room is small but its amenities are new and modernized. The room key is not only for room but also used in operating the elevator. The complimentary buffet breakfast was excellent. However, they asked us a payment for my 5 year old son who hardly finished a small amount of rice and egg.
The hotel has left luggage room with a tag on each bag. So we felt safe for our baggage even we already checked out. Our stay was wonderful!

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank kwentuhero
Angelie P, Sales and Marketing Officer at Home Crest Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 30 June 2018

Hi, Kwentuhero,

Thank you for sharing your experience with us. We are pleased to know that your stay was to your satisfaction. Your comments are valuable to us as they motivate and help us in our effort to consistently improve the quality of our hotel. We look forward to being of service to you again!

Angelie Perez
SMO

Reviewed 15 May 2018 via mobile

The room was spotless , breakfasts were of a higher standard than normal . Only one small drawback I couldn’t shut my window ( no security issues) and neither could the staff. Wasn’t a big deal as there were no mossies

Stayed: May 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 23 February 2018

I highly recommend this hotel during your visit to Davao city, the staff where friendly, in particular one of the Security Officers Zafra and Maila at reception. The staff in general where very helpful and pleasant.

The rooms where clean and the breakfast was excellent. Overall an excellent stay..thank you..and close to SM City....

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 19 February 2018 via mobile

I stayed here for my remote job since they have included wifi inside the room....the bed was clean not so big but comfy....the bathroom was also clean and spacious....the breakfast was really good as for me love to it rice and tapa....friendly staff and its really near to the SM mall...so convenient if you will not like the food they serve.... i definitely will stay again.... happy customer...

Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 18 December 2017

I was told the wing I was in, is the renovated one. The room was spacious and the beds were very comfortable. The location was convenient as it is fronting SM Ecoland Mall and is a walking distance to the seaside restaurants. I would definitely stay here when Ii return!

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business