All reviewsbig clean roomsstandard roomnice swimming poolhotel is cleanthe heart of the citynight's sleeptour guidedavao airportair conditiona wonderful stayi highly recommend this hotelfree breakfastdowntown areaconventiongaisanosecuritysignal
Reviewed 27 August 2017 via mobile

For two years in a row, I stayed overnight with some friends. The place is just simple like any other hotels, but unlike the others, the rooms at Ritz Hotel at Garden Oasis are more spacious and cozier. The location is ideal and accessible.

Attended a lot of events held at Ritz and I can say that their function rooms are great. Their food are great too.

The staff were friendly to us and accommodating. Ensuring that we're all good and getting a good service.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 22 August 2017 via mobile

It's in downtown. Location is just right. Very near to a lot of malls, restaurants, and schools. Room is big and bed is so comfy! I stayed here with my friends. The staff is helpful. You will have the best stay in Davao if you stay at the Ritz Hotel at Garden Oases.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 22 August 2017

A few months ago, my friends and I had an overnight stay at The Ritz Hotel at Garden Oases. We stayed at one of their suites at the 5th floor. First off, the hotel's location is so convenient. Located right in the heart of Davao City, The Ritz Hotel is near to various malls, hospitals, banks, and convenience stores. The room is nice and cozy. The bathroom is also nice as it comes with a bathtub, a toilet with bidet, and other amenities. My stay was pleasant, and I would definitely recommend this hotel to my friends who plan to visit Davao.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 20 August 2017 via mobile

Was on a business trip and forgot its Kadayawan Festival that's why all hotels are booked already. I have low expectations because this was the preferred hotel we usually use. However, room is ok, very cold AC, clean bathroom and very nice staff. For the function area, thats the disappointment comes in, very noisy since its adjacent to the resto and AC was very cold on Day 1 and on Da 2 not working and ice chipping sounds in the vent. Over all its a good budget hotel.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank Felix A
Reviewed 13 August 2017

I was there for a seminar recently. The place was beautiful, even the function area, and I loved how secluded it was but accessible at the same time. The food was really good as well. What turned me off was their RUDE STAFF. They don't know how to manage large crowds and they talk back to their guests. The air condition that barely works and their comfort room that they neglect to keep clean and stocked with tissue.

Room Tip: "Area is quiet and beautiful. Food's really good. Staffs' rude."
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business