Marco Polo Davao(Davao City)
US$155
US$79
  • Pool
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$89/night.

Anisabel Suites(Davao City)
US$52
Hotel Vicente(Davao City)
US$40
US$39
Tinhat Boutique Hotel(Davao City)(Great Value!)
US$20
Domicilio Lorenzo Apartelle(Davao City)(Great Value!)
US$35
US$29
US$74
US$55
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$61/night.

Alu Hotel(Davao City)(Great Value!)
US$30
US$25
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$28/night.

US$32
US$28
Agoda.com
Aljem's Inn(Davao City)(Great Value!)
US$34
Hotels.com
  • Restaurant
All reviewscheapest roomwould highly recommend this hotelcheap pricethe heart of the cityhotel is locatedstar hotelcable tvsoapcleanlinesscomfort
Reviewed 29 May 2017

First time I stayed here there was free soap and fresh towels. Rooms have air condition, wifi and cable. Now, the wifi and cable are gone. Room service didn't clean our room they just place new towels and soap. The food is bad. The TV had very bad reception. At least the rooms are still air-conditioned.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank MapleMadeline
SJYUY, General Manager at My Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 10 November 2017

Dear Ms MapleMadeline,

Thank you for sharing your experience on TripAdvisor.

We are sorry to hear that your most recent visit was not what you have come to expect. We will look into your complaint regarding our housekeeping service and will take corrective action immediately.

We would also like to inform you that we recently upgraded our wifi connection assuring you fast and uninterrupted connection as well as some minor room upgrades.

In this regard, we are looking forward to have you stay with us again in the future.

Kind regards

S. Uy, General Manager

Reviewed 1 May 2017 via mobile

The Hotel is located in the heart of the city. Accessible in Bangkeruhan 5 minutes walk from the hotel where you can buy different fruits in cheap price and can walk around. Price of the room is really affordable and room is quite good and air conditioning unit is to small for the capacity. Cable are terrible too.

The biggest thing is photographs in the internet are deceitful that is not how it look likes. Wi fi is terrible cannot access.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled on business
3  Thank MuillerBasketfood

Dear MuillerBasketfood,

Thank you for sharing your experience on TripAdvisor and for staying at My Hotel.

We appreciate your feedback highlighting areas where we can do better. Rest assured we are taking corrective action and improving our facilities to better delight our guests. We recently undergone renovations, upgraded our wifi connection providing high speed and uninterrupted internet connection as well as additional services for our guests.

We do hope to seeing you again soon. Until then, happy travels!

Kind regards

S. Uy, General Manager, MY HOTEL Davao

Reviewed 17 March 2017 via mobile

"When I was still a kid (elementary years),this was where our family stayed.Been searching for it until i found out that they changed already its name.When I found the place,it felt good.I found my "home far away from home."Thank you,MY HOTEL.For the staff,stay warm,friendly and accommodating always(YOU ARE,GUYS).You have kept the name.The place is clean (aside from its affordable) which made my stay complete.Again,thank you."

Stayed: March 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank Frechi

Dear Frenchi,

Thank you for staying at My Hotel and for making it your "Home away from Home". We appreciate your kind words and commendations and we are looking forward to have you stay with us again in one of your future visits here in Davao.

Kind Regards,

S. Uy, General Manager, My Hotel Davao

Reviewed 1 January 2017 via mobile

Simple and Basic hotel. Good value if you are staying for a quick trip. Dont expect luxury ammenities but over all a comfortable stay. Located downtown in the busy part of the city. The commute is easy. Nice cafe and lobby as they have recently renovated.

Stayed: December 2016, travelled on business

Dear Christine B,

Thank you for staying with us at My Hotel. Your kind words are very much appreciated. We are looking forward to seeing you again soon. Until then, happy travels!

Regards,
S. Uy, General Manager, My Hotel Davao

Reviewed 11 December 2016

This was my 2nd stay in a long while and I must say they have maintained their standard. A little rusty then before, some small wear and tear but the quality of comfort is still there. I changed 2 rooms and each room was dimly lit. Their rooms used to be nicely lit.
These are your basic Budget; bring your own toothbrush & shampoo rooms. You get a nice chilling Air-con. No fridge. Daily housekeeping and fresh towels with two soaps.
Centrally located hotel near city hall, a 7 Eleven right across from you and also good for those looking for some action and cheap pick-ups.

Room Tip: Ask for Deluxe Double on the 2nd floor w/ city view
  • Stayed: December 2016, travelled with family