“great food...”

Gloria Maris
Ranked #64 of 528 Restaurants in Pasig
Cuisines: Chinese, Philippine
Reviewed 5 May 2017

great food, good service, clean and nice place to stay to hang out with family and friends...be there again.

Reviewed 22 February 2017

We tried their shabu shabu for the first time. I tried shabu shabu before in another restaurant, but I find it really convenient eating here as the server really assisted us througout our dinner. He even helped me eat the shrimp. It was great experience, we were not able to finish the food though. Kind of pricy but it's worth it.

Reviewed 6 June 2016 via mobile

Food is good with nice ambience.
But the roxas Boulevard
branch is far better food wise in terms of quality and choices.
Hakaw is tasteless.
Red egg shrimp is excellent.
Sotanghon is just ok

Reviewed 8 July 2015

Food is good. The servings are good. The ambiance is good. My only complaint is the air conditioning is inadequate making the place too warm for me.

Reviewed 20 May 2015

I often visit this restaurant for lunch & dinner with family and friends since I was high school student. I have good memories in their previous location in Greenhills shopping mall near Unimart but their new venue is really huge, extremely better and has almost unlimited space for customers. I have seen and attended several wedding occasions here and their function room can accommodate over 1000 guests (bigger than most 5 star hotel function rooms.) They serve very good Chinese food and service has been good and consistent over the years. Of all the branches I visited, the main branch has been the best, Podium mall branch is also very good but has limited seating capacity. The worst branch I have experienced so far is the one in Gateway mall Cubao. Taste and portioning of food is not of the same standard as in their main branch in Greenhills and Podium mall branch. I would definitely recommend this restaurant to anyone who is looking for a Chinese restaurant or simply a place to have lunch, afternoon snack or dinner. Price is quite affordable for a very good restaurant and you can order Peking duck cooked 2 or 3 ways for good for just 2 people.