“Good Spicy Food”

Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 31 October 2017

I had good spicy food from here.if you are not Indian or not used to real spicy food,Please don't ask for spicy food because sometimes you cannot handle the spiciness.

Reviewed 22 July 2017

i saw this place in the Podium Mall and gave it a go. The hostess essentially ignored me but eventually sat me. I should have taken that as a cue and left. The place was not busy. Finally took my order but did not write it down. Sure enough, the order came out a mess. Food came out so fast it was clear it was pre-cooked and tasted as though warmed up. Server forgot my drink and Naan. The server was not attentive so I did not get my drink nor Naan until I was done eating. She was smug, never smiled, never offered any communication. In fact, most of the customers were trying to hail the attention of the servers because orders were incomplete. Not sure why places hire people who don't care about their business. People who know real Indian Food will not be pleased there. Wish it had been better.

1  Thank dljr60
Reviewed 18 July 2017

Food here is just average. We had ordered samosa which were literally served burnt, i had to return it. Service is not at all great. Nobody is interested in attending the customers. The staff was busy talking and laughing with each other or some were busy into their mobile phones. we had to call them every time which was not a good.

Reviewed 16 July 2017 via mobile

New Bombay makes an honest effort to bring in Indian taste to the Philippines. The taste of food reminds you of the Dhaba food a real favourite for Indians. They use authentic Indian spices and flavours.

Reviewed 12 July 2017 via mobile

I visited this restaurant after a span of 2 years. The overall quality of food and service has deteriorated sharply. The worst was that even the handwash tap was not working. They had kept some stored water in a jug for handwash and that was so unhygienic. For all this, you pay through the nose !! Quite unhappy with the experience.