“I love the BBQ pulled pork brioche”

Chelsea Market and Cafe
Ranked #255 of 519 Restaurants in Pasig
Cuisines: International
Description: Telephone + 63 2 914 0005-06
Description: Telephone + 63 2 914 0005-06
Reviewed 29 April 2015

I 'am delighted to this menu of wendys.Nice presentation,good taste,good food with big ice tea and big price in nice cheaply price.nice staffing,too.

Reviewed 12 January 2014

Went there for lunch with my toddler son. It was a bit crowded since the 1st floor tables were all full but they were nice enough to open the 2nd floor for service. Not sure if they have read the postings here but on our visit, it was decently clean and no roaches or flies inside the restaurant..though they did provided our table with a tea candle to possibly ward off any flies that may come. The same goes for service...though some might think that the servers could try to be a bit more pro-active.

Decor: modern, clean lines and like a market style of dining experience

Service: Fast and efficient. Thankful that there is one waiter assigned on the 2nd floor since it was pretty hard if the waiter was to leave the floor and stayed downstairs. Food came decently fast and we were filling our stomachs in no time.

Food: yummy and was a winner for my son and me. We ordered the Beer Battered Fish & Chips and the Cheese Pizza. I had the unlimited lemon ice tea (house blend). All were really good! I really look forward to their home-made focaccia bread with baked garlic for spreading.

Would go back again with the family!

2  Thank currant7
Reviewed 23 October 2013

had to choose starter 3 times and main course 4 times before I got one that was available . same with the drinks - they have a fantastic selection of beers but hardly any were available - same with wines ! enjoyed the food and service was ok. mentioned the problem with menu to the manager and was met with a vacant expression !

Reviewed 18 April 2013

Food was not bad at all and the selection of cocktails very good. The Manager swans around and does not help at all.

Would give a higher rating but the place was plagued with flies and baby cockroaches. All restaurants have their problems but the manager could have been more useful if he had helped with the fly problem.

Too many servers so that they forget what each has done. If the manager steps up it would be a far better restaurant.

Reviewed 1 July 2012

I have been to Chelsea a few times for lunch, but today went for breakfast. Normally this place is quite busy, with a vibrant buzz about it. Today, though, it was a bit sleepy, with only 5-6 tables in. We were not in any rush, but for some unfathomable reason, everything took eons to occur. Right from the moment we walked in the door,
It took a few minutes to be greeted & seated. Fortunately we had a newspaper, which gave us something to read while we waited, but when we eventually did order, it was well over 90 minutes for our meals to arrive. Our drinks took about 20 & 30 minutes, respectively, so we didn't order anything other than the bare minimum. There was no communication from the staff, and it was only when half of the other tables left that our meals finally appeared. Not together, mind you. I was almost finished by the time my partner got hers (and her Eggs Benedict came with the sorriest Hollandaise that I have ever seen).

We asked for our bill immediately after finishing our meals (and - wait for it - it took us asking twice before we got it), and asked the waiter if there was a problem in the kitchen. "Yes", he replied, somewhat positively. 'Do you think you could've told us this earlier?' we asked. "Yes", again, in the same awkwardly-upbeat tone. At this stage, I honestly had no idea what was going on.

And of course, there was service charge added to our bill.

2  Thank Charlie D