“A fantastic Property”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

sat412
Greater London, United Kingdom
“A fantastic Property”
Reviewed 31 July 2015 for a stay in July 2015
person found this review helpful

I arrived late at night but was received by the represtative of the Owner Ms. Rosali warmly. The condo is in excellent condition, very clean, and has all the utencils and beddings. All things were explained to me on my arrival and they all worked well.
On the negative side, there were no batteries in the HI-Fi remotes and the TV remote, but this was only a minor thing that I corrected. I had to load the indoor WI-FI with money voucher, BUT it turned out to be totally useless. There is no strength in the signal...so totally useless.
AND THEN...someone told me that there is a FREE wi-fi provided in the reception area. The strength was excellent. Just what I wanted.
I WILL RECOMMEND THIS PROPERTY TO ANYONE. BEAUTIFUL, HOMELY, TIDY, AND ABOVE ALL VERY CLOSE TO MALL OF ASIA. I WISH I CAN STAY THERE AGAIN.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Cleanliness, and ease of access to Mall of Asia
Liked least: the curtains...if ur pulled them accross, then it would cover that Air Conn completely.
Travelling group: Solo Traveller
Your age range 50-64
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing
;