“2018Vacay”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

boyet2018
Calgary, Canada
“2018Vacay”
Reviewed 21 March 2018 for a stay in March 2018
person found this review helpful

Jenny D. was very reliable and helpful. She was quick answering our call. The condo is conveniently located from the church, MOA, S&R, etc. We were fortunate to watch 3 spectacular fireworks from the balcony. Wewill stay in this condo when we come back.

Lochfield
Geelong, Australia
“Perfect position with everything I needed”
Reviewed 30 November 2017 for a stay in November 2017

I was so happy with my accommodation that I extended my stay. The apartment had everything I needed including a washing machine which was great. Overlooked the Mall of Asia and saw the fireworks at night sitting on the balcony with a cold beer which was fun. There was a gym just around the corner and lots of little restaurants/takeaways downstairs including a small store. Everything you could possibly need you will find in the MOA. For a fascinating trip to Corregidor walk down to Sun Cruises, Esplanade Seaside Terminal on Seaside Blvd (northern end of MOA complex) to book your ticket and save. There is a really huge mark up on organised tours and you all get the same deal. I can't speak highly enough of Grab car. Excellent service and hardly ever have to wait and you know exactly what you will be paying. Jenny who was meet and greet was very friendly and helpful. I would have stayed longer but unfortunately had to return home. I would definitely stay again in this apartment.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing