“I like the BBQ Grill feature of the restaurant.”
Review of Sambokojin

Sambokojin
Ranked #15 of 512 Restaurants in Mandaluyong
Reviewed 26 February 2018

I like Sambokojin more than any other buffet restaurant, specifically because of the BBQ Grill on its tables. You can always, fry or reheat all the food that you want to eat. Tho, there are times that they take too long to refill a certain dish. But overall, it's better!

Reviewed 1 February 2018 via mobile

We had our dinner in your restaurant last night with my girlfriend. And our experience was great indeed, from the food, ambiance and to the team who are working in your restaurant specially Mr. ARC I'm not sure if I saw his name correctly, he took care of us with pleasure.
Until on our way out you guys still greet us with a smile.
That's we are planning to go back and eat at your restaurant again.
Keep up the good work and I hope to come back very soon.

Reviewed 24 January 2018 via mobile

Spent my birthday celebration here. I was satisfied with the food choices I've made. If you are a fan of barbeque and grilled food, this place is one of the best. Gives you a variety of Japanese and Korean style barbeque delicacies. Their roast pork is also good, located at their carving station. There is also a sauce there that's good for both fried and grilled delicacies--soy vinegar with sesame seed. You can have tempura all you like, maki and sushi to your hearts content, and finish it off with their desserts. You also have choice Japanese and Korean dishes. I love Japanese food and if you love it too, give this place a try. It will be worth it.

Reviewed 8 January 2018 via mobile

We went there with my wife and kids for my wife's birthday.....it's free for the birthday celebrant and they bring a birthday cake....the choice is great and the kids loved the bbq on the table
....BUT WE SAW A FEW COCKOROACHES in the buffet wich is disgusting.....

Reviewed 2 January 2018 via mobile

We celebrated a family member's birthday here and had a memorable lunch. The buffet IMO carries an extensive and great tasting array of Japanese and Korean fare. I can say that for the price per head it's worth it!
As for the place, it's spacious but it sure fills up fast. During weekends expect the resto's entrance to be filled with patrons waiting to be attended to. One has to reserve a table way ahead of time. In our case we booked a table two weeks before.
The place can get noisy during their peak hours, particularly when it's time to acknowledge the birthday celebrants for the day. But if you're there for all the scrumptious food Sambokojin has to offer, the din won't be an issue.
We're definitely coming back to dine here again.