“AMAZING”
other travellers have booked this property
View from guestroom windows
fully equipped gourmet kitchen balcony with chairs and table
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Average
fully equipped gourmet kitchen
balcony with chairs and table
Swimmingpool
Gym
Dining area
Living / dining area
Hotwater washing machine + dryer
guestroom prepared for your stay
Bathroom guests
Reception desk with a guard on duty
Sunset view from guestroom / balcony
Floorplan of the unit
Your hosts: Gemma + Norbert
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

adammcmic...
Gunsan, South Korea
“AMAZING”
Reviewed 14 December 2015 for a stay in December 2015
person found this review helpful

I absolutely loved this place. There was a great view of the city from the balcony. Every morning and night I got to enjoy it. I felt very comfortable and safe. The condo was inside a gated community. I didn't worry about a single thing. The pool was very nice, just wished it got more sun on it. The gym was very good, had enough equipment to make a good workout with. Mr. Norbert was a great host. Any questions or concerns I had he was very quick to answer and put my mind at ease. I will be staying here again in the near future. I also want to say thank you to Miss Rowena and Momma, you made my stay an even bigger delight. I appreciate ever thing they did for me. They really made the trip a huge success.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Everything was amazing
Liked least: Being able to stay longer
Travelling group: Solo
Your age range 25-34
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing