“Visiting my partners family ”

Makati Shangri-La Manila
Ranked #11 of 86 Hotels in Makati
Reviewed 29 November 2017 via mobile

Stayed here for one week in an high floor apt with views over to the green belt shopping centre and views of the pool .fantastic hotel much of what you would expect .staff very accommodating had breakfast on the upper floors with views out towards pasig .staff could not be more helpful to your every whim .fresh fruit every day in the well equipped room and fantastic bathroom was a delight to use .

Stayed: December 2016, travelled as a couple
Alain B, General Manager at Makati Shangri-La Manila, responded to this reviewResponded 4 December 2017

Dear grahamfntn,

Thank you for your excellent review during your stay at Makati Shangri-La, Manila.

I am glad that you enjoyed our central location, dining outlets, rooms, and hospitable service. I truly appreciate your kind words and will definitely share your commendations with my team. This is an affirmation and encouragement for us to continue in giving our best service to you, our valued guest.

Write a ReviewReviews (2 781)

42 - 46 of 2 781 reviews

Reviewed 28 November 2017 via mobile

Stayed overnight at the Makati Shangri la for a quick RnR. Check in was a breeze and staff were very knowledgable and courteous.
My room was very spacious but is dated and sort of musty smell. Loved the fruit plate though. The bathroom also had a nice tub but I had difficulty closing the bathroom door (a hinge was missing, I guess).
Breakfast was just ok. Nothing spectacular or amazing.
Pool was also just enough to do some swim laps. The pool attendant was very polite though.
Overall, Makati Shangri la is still a classic place to stay (strategically located at the heart of the business district) BUT there are newer (and better) hotels in the area (at a better price).
Thanks for the stay Makati Shangri la :-)

Stayed: November 2017, travelled solo

Dear Dessy B,

I am glad that you enjoyed our facilities and services. I am thankful for your kind words and I will definitely share your comments and commendations with my team to improve for the better. It is because of valued guests such as yourself that we always strive to give guests our best services and provide nothing but the highest standards in hospitality. We look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed 28 November 2017 via mobile

One of my favorite hotel n Manila makati and they have great setting area with great life music band where u can spend and enjoy ur time.. it’s very beautiful hotel and there’s Circle Restaurant the pest hotel restaurant I have ever seen

Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business

Dear mhdawonia,

I am glad that you enjoyed our facilities and services. I am delighted to know that you consider us your favorite hotel. It is because of valued guests such as yourself that we always strive to give guests our best services and provide nothing but the highest standards in hospitality. I look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed 28 November 2017

overall good services and comfortable rooms (hopefully for the price!)
not a recent hotel even if well maintained.
Globally not amazed but value for the price.
a standard for the stars.
They did not propose valet service when we arrived with our car ! we had to go to parking prior to go to the lobby for check-in !

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear arnauds606,

I am pleased to know that we were able to provide you an overall good service and made your stay comfortable. I have take note of your comments and I will definitely share it with my team. Allow us to regain your confidence in Makati Shangri-La, Manila. This is an affirmation and encouragement for us to continue in giving our best service to you, our valued guest. We look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed 28 November 2017

This is by far, the best hotel in Manila. Conveniently located, near shops and restaurants and not too far from the airport. The facilities within the hotel such as the gym and pool and modern and clean.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with shangri-la.com

Dear michelle260967,

I am truly thankful for your kind words about our hotel and glad to know that our facilities, central location and services suited you well. Allow me to share your commendations with my team. It is because of valued guests such as yourself that we always strive to give guests our best services and provide nothing but the highest standards in hospitality.