Makati Shangri-La Manila
The Peninsula Manila(Makati)
US$176
US$126
Agoda.com
City Garden Hotel Makati(Makati)(Great Value!)
US$54
US$141
US$110
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$122/night.

US$82
US$73
US$103
US$69
Priceline
Guijo Suites Makati(Makati)(Great Value!)
US$36
Reviews (2 888)
2 888 results
1 918
1 918
All reviewshorizon clubshang palacelobby loungebreakfast buffethealth clubbusiness tripexcellent hotelrooms are spaciousbusiness districtbusiness hotelgreen beltfive star hotelmakati areaglorietta mallmangocirclesage
148 - 153 of 2 888 reviews
Reviewed 20 November 2017 via mobile

Stayed here recently for our wedding anniversary and booked their Wonderful Weekend package. To start off, check in can be as early as 10am but we arrived at the property at noon, check in was a breeze and as expected it is ready. Upon reaching our room at the 19th floor, the tippy tent had already been set up, as well as the kiddy mini bar and an additional surprise is a cake and wine for our anniversary. There were also kiddy slippers and kiddy robe set up in the closet. The kids enjoyed the tent so much that they spent the night inside it. The room is showing its age but nonetheless it is clean and everything is in order, with a large flat screen and a DVD player, also you can actually borrow DVD movies and board games as part of the package. I just hope that when they thought of renovating the rooms in the future, they consider to add more sockets for charging multiple devices. There were also kids activities from 3-5 pm on both Saturdays and Sundays, they enjoyed decorating their own cupcakes and cookies and did some artwork and while they were busy with the activities, us adults had a delectable afternoon tea at the Lobby Lounge. Breakfast is also included as part of the package and we had it at the Circles buffet, food spread was definitely improved from the last time we went. We definitely had a relaxing time without us rushing the next day that we need to check out at noon because the Wonderful Weekend gives us the opportunity to stay longer until 4 pm. More time to lounge around, more time at the swimming pool and we get to do the activities the following day.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank dbtgo
Alain B, General Manager at Makati Shangri-La Manila, responded to this reviewResponded 21 November 2017

Dear dbtgo,

Thank you for your "wonderful" review during your stay at Makati Shangri-La, Manila.

I am glad that we were able to make your anniversary extra special during your stay with us. I appreciate your praise for our Wonderful Weekend package and I am delighted to know that your family enjoyed our facilities and services. I will definitely share your commendations with my team. It is because of valued guests such as yourself that we always strive to give guests our best services and provide nothing but the highest standards in hospitality. It is our pleasure to be of service to you and we look forward to welcoming you back soon. Have a wonderful week ahead!

Reviewed 18 November 2017

I did have an issue getting assistance with my bags during arrival to the hotel. We arrived after a long flight from the family province with my mother in law who is a disabled senior and there was no one to assist her from the vehicle or to collect our bags. We stood outside of the hotel in the heat for several minutes after I requested assistance and still no one came to our aide. The Check-in clerk "Joren" was very apologetic and assured that the manager would try to help us. The rest of the stay was pleasant. the rooms were respectable, clean and quiet. the room service was tasty. The breakfast buffet offered a variety of delicious foods and the sage bar had several good spirits. Alex and Patrick were very helpful also

Stayed: November 2017
Alain B, General Manager at Makati Shangri-La Manila, responded to this reviewResponded 20 November 2017

Dear Scott M,

Thank you for your excellent review during your stay at Makati Shangri-La, Manila.

I am glad to know that you had a pleasant stay with us. I appreciate your kind words for our rooms, dining options and service. I am truly sorry that you had to experience discomfort but I will definitely share your commendations with my team specifically with Joren, Alex and Patrick. This is an affirmation and encouragement for us to continue in giving our best service to you, our valued guest.

Reviewed 17 November 2017 via mobile

I stayed here whilst on business in Manila. Fantastic hotel & for one night I went to another city - once in the other city i was eager to return back to the Shangri-la. The rooms are generous in terms of size &
Quality. The location is perfect

Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business

Dear Siboniso N,

Thank you for your "perfect" review during your stay at Makati Shangri-La, Manila.

I am glad that you experienced a delightful stay with us. I really appreciate your kind words about our rooms and central location. This is an affirmation and encouragement for us to continue in giving our best service to you, our valued guest. I look forward to welcoming you back soon. Have a wonderful week ahead!

Reviewed 15 November 2017

The older it gets the more beautiful and enchanting. Time sets the standard of Shangrila Hotel. The ambiance and charisma seem to be eternal. People were gathered as if there is only one big event everytime. The smell of the place will be a shadow for a lifetime. Service at its finest, food and amenities - outstanding. You will surely keep coming back.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with shangri-la.com
Alain B, General Manager at Makati Shangri-La Manila, responded to this reviewResponded 16 November 2017

Dear warloughm,

I would like to thank you for your continued support and loyalty to the Shangri-La brand. I am glad that you had a memorable fine dining experience and enjoyed our facilities and services that keeps you wanting back for more. It is because of valued guests such as yourself that we always strive to give guests our best services and provide nothing but the highest standards in hospitality.

Reviewed 12 November 2017

Have not visited this hotel for nearly ten years and not sure it has changed much but still a great property. Large high quality gym, nice bars and restaurants. Rooms getting a tiny bit dated but still finished to a very high standard. I stayed in the Junior Suite and it was well equipped and comfortable. Would recommend the hotel as a base in Makati and will certainly be back.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
Alain B, General Manager at Makati Shangri-La Manila, responded to this reviewResponded 13 November 2017

Dear Dando_London

Thank you for choosing to stay again at Makati Shangri-La as your home away from home.

I’m glad that you had a wonderful stay with us and enjoyed our gym facilities, bar and restaurants and central location suited you well. I truly appreciate your kind words and I will definitely share your commendations with my team.

It was a pleasure to be of service and I look forward to welcoming you back on your next trip to Manila.

Sincerely