Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Booking.comUS$69
Hotels.comUS$63
eDreamsUS$69
Trip.comUS$71
Expedia.comUS$63
PricelineUS$46
All reviews free popcorn working space barkada room movie room rooftop restaurant shared bathroom lobby area city view washing machine comfy bed makati avenue accommodating staff enjoyed my stay upon check hostel billiards dorm
Selected filters
Reviewed 8 March 2021 via mobile

I stayed here for my mandatory quarantine because I came from abroad. I booked the Barkada Room which is really big for one person and I got it for a really good price. Other hotels will cost me twice the amount I paid.

Anyway, the room has a queen bed and two twin bed at the upper loft. The air condition was really nice. I had a good night sleep through out my stay.

The only thing that may be a downside for me was the Wifi. It’s weak in my room. I get disconnected from my meetings from time to time but it’s not really a big deal for me since I have unlimited mobile data I used that instead.

Lastly, the staff were really great and helpful. All my needs were taken care of. I asked for a chair and they set it up even before I arrived.

Thank you Lub D! It’s another good stay at a Lub D hostel! I had a great stay in Thailand and now in the PH.

Date of stay: March 2021
1  Thank davidbryanramos
GM Makati, General Manager at Lub d Philippines Makati, responded to this reviewResponded 9 March 2021

Dear davidbryanramos,

Thank you very much for posting an awesome review on TripAdvisor!

We are humbled by your kind words and are glad to learn that you had a wonderful overall stay with us. We will share your feedback with our team to ensure that they always strive for excellence.

We look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed 1 February 2021

The experience here in this hotel is very good, very accomodating staff and the hotel rooms has a very unique design, it was my 1st to check in in this kind of room, this cleanliness is very good.. thank you lub d

Date of stay: January 2021
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
GM Makati, General Manager at Lub d Philippines Makati, responded to this reviewResponded 1 February 2021

Dear mcsimontorrejos,

Thank you very much for posting a review.

We are thrilled to learn that you had a good overall stay with us. We are also delighted to know that you found your room clean. We hope to be able to have the chance to host you again soon.

We look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed 25 January 2021

Staff were not properly trained in handling guest concerns. Food were not delivered on time during dinner and i need them call them twice on the phone in order for my food to arrived and worst they even asked me if i why i did not receive my food and in the first place they should be the one who need to answer why.

Date of stay: January 2021
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 29 December 2020

From the security officer, to front desk officers to room service staff, I was greeted enthusiasm and welcomed like a long lost family member. The front office manager, Josephine, has the most contagious jolliness. I absolutely enjoyed my stay because of her and her staff.

Date of stay: December 2020
Trip type: Travelled solo
GM Makati, General Manager at Lub d Philippines Makati, responded to this reviewResponded 30 December 2020

Dear desl2018,

Thank you for taking time to post a review on Tripadvisor.

We are delighted to learn that you found all our staff very accommodating and welcomed you with enthusiasm. We will share your feedback with all of them, particularly Josephine, our front office manager.

We certainly hope to see you again very soon.

Happy new year to you and your family!

Reviewed 1 December 2020

Been to almost 100+ countries, And i would say im lucky to be stranded in this hotel for the Duration of the qurantine. It keeps my sanity because of their amenities at the lobby. Clean and great ambiance. Specially to the great and accommodating staff like Pat And Sheila.

Date of stay: November 2020
Trip type: Travelled solo
GM Makati, General Manager at Lub d Philippines Makati, responded to this reviewResponded 1 December 2020

Dear TheJumper33,

Thank you for taking time to post a review on Tripadvisor.

We are glad to learn that you had a wonderful overall stay with us. It is great to know that you found the hotel clean with great ambience.

We will share your shoutout to both Pat and Sheila. I am sure they will be both delighted to hear they did a great job.

We hope to see you again very soon.