US$144
US$150
US$123
US$136
US$118
City Garden Hotel Makati(Makati)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 01/08
VIP Suite(Makati)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 03/08
US$58
US$37
All reviewsonsen spaantidote barmermaid barglass bottomrooftop barsignature massagebedroom executive suitesoft openingswimming poolfront officecentury mallmakati avehotel facilitieswashing machinethe club loungebreakfast buffetenjoyed my stay
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Stayed here last June 26,2018 with my Boyriend. We decided to have this as our final staycation together before we get married and I must say that we were impressed on how fast and efficient the staff in assisting us. Kudos! Will definitely stay here again.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank dapostrophe295
LC_Wee, General Manager at I'M Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Dear dapostrophe295,

Thank you for staying with I'M Hotel and sharing your wonderful review on TripAdvisor. We greatly appreciate your high praise for our team. We are also happy to read that soon you and your Boyfriend will be getting married. Congratulations and best wishes!

We look forward to welcoming you back for another memorable staycation.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Visited I'M Hotel to celebrate our 2nd Anniversary last week. One of their team members gave us a cake and it says there "Enjoy your stay". Had so much fun during my stay with I'M Hotel. Will definitely come back!!!

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear solestadium,

Thank you for choosing I'M Hotel. Our vision is to create a memorable hotel experience for our guests and we are delighted how you appreciate the special cake that was provided during your stay.

We appreciate your time in sharing this review and look forward to welcoming you back during your next visit in Manila.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Very good service, the staffs here are very warm towards their customers, the facilities (especially the I'm Onsen spa) are top notch. Thank you so much for that wonderful experience that you gave to me and my friends.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends

Dear kino321,

Thank you for choosing to stay with us, we are delighted that you had an overall positive experience and enjoyed the comfort and service of our wonderful staffs especially the I'M Onsen spa. We will be sure to share your wonderful feedback to our team, they will be glad to know that their hard work has been recognized.

We appreciate your time in sharing this review and look forward to welcoming you back during your next visit to Manila.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

As you would expect a great well presented property. Several bars to choose from and the Mermaid bar has a great happy hojr. The poll on level 3 is a great way to spend happy hojr. Large rooms with bath.My gripe is small, since when is it ok for a 5 star property to use Unbranded instant coffee, that needs to change.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear peejay40219,

Thank you for sharing your kind comments and your feedback about I'M Hotel. We are delighted that you appreciate the happy hour at Mermaid pool bar. We will be sure to share your positive feedback to our team.

Regarding your coffee concern, we will address and look into it. We look forward to welcoming you back to I'M Hotel very soon.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I've visited last month with my daughter. She loved the pool area! Breakfast was wonderful and they had a wide selection of food (waffles,eggs,yogurt,cereals, etc.) the room clean and very comfortable. I would highly recommend it to others.

Thank you for the excellent service with the special smile from the amazing staffs.This is the great hotel.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family

Dear ELLAINE B,

Thank you for staying with I'M Hotel. Your positive review and comments for our property is greatly appreciated. We are glad to read how your daughter enjoyed the pool. Thank you for sharing this wonderful experience on Tripadvisor. It is indeed our pleasure to ensure that our guests have all their needs taken care of. We are happy to know that the breakfast was up to your expectations and the comfort and cleanliness of our rooms. We will share this to our team for their encouragement and motivation

Once again, thank you for your kind words and recommendation. We hope to see you back with us soon.