All reviews high tech front desk sauna security guests pool batangas
Reviewed 15 July 2016 via mobile

The place is noticeable from the main road and parking and security is provided for. From the moment i walked in the hotel, the front desk and staff were all courteous.
The rooms are spacious and the food servings are generous!

The best part of this hotel experience is that you don't need to leave the hotel because all of the much desired amenities are within reach.

This is one place that i will not ever miss when i go to Batangas for personal or business trip.

It is worth the price you pay for!!!

Stayed: June 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 11 July 2016

My family and I spent a night at Luks Lofts. The loft that we stayed in is very nice. I love that they have all the movies that I want to watch. I will never forget this experience. Will definitely go back to this place for a quick getaway :)

Room Tip: in-room sauna and jacuzzi pool. loft is very spacious.
  • Stayed: June 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 29 June 2016

Recently spent 21 nights at this hotel on business in Batangas City PH. Have travelled all over the world and in 30 years of business and have never experienced anything like this before. The lofts are almost a resort hotel in itself. The pool, sauna, dining room, private bedrooms are just amazing. The staff was excellent, felt very secure, food, everything was 5 star. Plan on spending many more stays in this hotel over the next several years.

Stayed: May 2016, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
4  Thank briannyc2016
Reviewed 27 June 2016

My Family and I spent a night at Luks Lofts in May.

The hotel definitely has made every effort to stand out in every which way imaginable.

Starting with the outside facade, you won't be able to miss the building due to its attention grabbing look. The lobby and hallways of the building were also definitely designed to leave you with an imprinted memory due to its uniqueness.

The Room "Loft" also followed the design of the lobby and the interior. All the furniture and in room amenities were beyond modern.

Luks Lofts greatest attribute may not be its design. It may actually be its comfort. So many aspects of the room seemed designed for ease. Each member of my family was able to enjoy everything they usually want to do when traveling and staying in a hotel, without having to leave the room itself. They were able to go swimming, used the in room sauna, and watched TV even while in the pool. I definitely lost track of time just relaxing on the oversized couch and using all the features on the TV that I have yet to see in any other hotel.

Luks Lofts really put a lot of thought into what guests would like from a hotel stay. There were also a lot little features and amenities I never even thought of having in a room that just added to our memorable stay.

Stayed: May 2016, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
3  Thank Vudi27
Reviewed 14 June 2016

Stayed last June 4,2016. This is the BEST hotel so far I've ever stayed in. from the Jacuzzi to the bedrooms were all ELEGANT and AMAZING. Food and beverage is DELICIOUS and something NEW for my taste buds. Hotel staff are all FRIENDLY and ACCOMMODATING, most especially to the hotel owner, Mr. Shammi and Ms. Badette who are both GENEROUS and KIND to us. Good job!!!

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled with family