See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 28 December 2016 via mobile

Location wise it's good. The room where I stayed in was clean and well maintained specially the toilet and bathroom. CUSTOMER SERVICE AND COMMUNICATION IS NOT GREAT! I reserved a room 1 week prior but to my suprise, my name is not in the list. They were able to resolve the issue though but it is still an inconvenient experience for me being a frequent traveller. They are not very responsive to text messages because they are BUSY. Also, that lady I spoke with was a bit rude, I'm not sure if she is the owner or what but I didn't like how she acted, she doesn't sound accomodating and seemed to be pissed about what happened. I didn't even hear an apology from them for the trouble they have caused me. There's no basic toiletries included in the room and you have to pay 5 pesos for every cup of hot water. This place is good for overnight stay only, you can find a better accomodation where there is a balance of CUSTOMER SERVICE, VALUE FOR MONEY AND CLEANLINESS...

Date of stay: December 2016
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 15 November 2016

We paid 2500 for our 3D2N stay for 2pax with private Comfort room. The original price is 1000/day instead of 1200/day but since we availed early check-in, we need to add 500php. Additional 50php for 1 hour extension and another fee if you want to cook, additional 5php for one cup of warm water.

The room is a so so there's a lot of cracks which is I think a little unsafe for earthquake. The paint of the room is not well maintain, the comfort room is too small, the shower head is not functioning well, no trashcan available in the room and the cable TV is blurry.

It's a nice place to stay for tight budget and who want's to stay near Burnham and eatery/restaurants. But you need to spend a lot for taxi fare since it's too far from the terminal.

Date of stay: November 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank Genevieve C
Reviewed 15 May 2015

We stayed in this place for 3 days. 4 people shared in 1 room, so we had a double deck bed and a queen size bed. The homestay has a common area that has a huge tv with cable, a kitchen where you can cook (but we didn't) and wifi which is pretty fast. We only paid for Php1600 per night. The staff are nice and friendly.

The entire place is clean. You just need to clean your own room since it's not a hotel. It's near the city center. It's about a 10 minute walk to Burnham Park. There's a lot of restaurants and eateries nearby.

Room tip: Choose a room near the office for stronger wifi connection.
Date of stay: March 2015