All reviews heated pool wright park gingerbread house breakfast buffet great mountain botanical gardens big event huge tv tourist spots areas for improvement open the balcony door many selections raisin bread ceiling fan basic necessities room service called housekeeping
Reviewed 21 October 2018 via mobile

The hotel entrance is next to the gingerbread bakeshop (which is a very nice feature). The lobby can be accessed two ways from car dropoff: by climbing a flight of stairs or using an elevator (which cannot be readily seen when you are a first timer). The staff are very courteous. The room we got was just good, with the basic necessities. The towels in the bathroom could still be improved since they are already off-white to greyish in color. The internet is too slow. The restaurant which doubles a a breakfast buffet area is spacious and neat. However, food choices are a bit limited. Good thing they have a sampler of the breads that are being sold in the gingerbread bakeshop. I like their cheesebread.

Date of stay: October 2018
Reviewed 23 September 2018 via mobile

Room 614 has no aircon, no toilet paper, no rest room exhaust fan. Staff are courteous and my bicycle was allowed in my room. Food is unpredictable in taste, sometimes good, sometimes too salty. They have not reprogrammed the elevator screen to showcase their hotel, probably no IT staff. Right now its too noisy to stay there due to street diggings and adjacent construction.

Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 20 September 2018

We love this hotel! Who would have thought swimming is possible in Baguio? The kids enjoyed our stay here and the grownups loved the food! I am not a fan of raisin bread but theirs made me give it a try. We will always go back to this place! I just hope that Newtown starts managing its own website so we can all reserve online without the hassle.

Date of stay: June 2018
1  Thank Alleli Jill B
Reviewed 26 August 2018 via mobile

We arrived there with full parking and guard did not even bother to help us look for a parking space.
Room is well ventilated and space is good.
No one even offered to help us with our luggages.
Buffet breakfast however very limited selection considering they seemed to have lots of guests.
We booked with additional adult, paid the add on rate but we are being asked for additional fee when we asked the pillows for the extra adult. They gave additional bottled water and instant coffee but no mug/cup so we need to call. Together with mug, we also requested fork for the cake we bought outside, when the staff arrived she just handed a paper cup and told us to request the fork directly from the resto.
I am not sure if our expectation is too much... but at least have a good customer service regardless of the value of each room type.

Date of stay: August 2018
Reviewed 7 August 2018 via mobile

We booked 1 Family room and 2 Deluxe Room. All rooms are clean. I recomend to get the family room if you are travelling with family because the room is big and spacious. It’s a 2-story unit and there’s a fridge and microwave. The room are exactly the same as what you see on the webpage.
The staffs are accomodating and hospitable.
The breakfast are not bad but the variety is not that much, which is fine as long as all the dishes taste good. I was actually expecting them to serve more fruits and veggies as I assume vegetables and fruits are supposed to be cheap
in Baguio compare to Manila. But it only dissapppints me because there’s no pinakbet, chopsuey and lesser fruits was served.
The location is very near to all the tourist spot specially the Mansion and the botanical garden.

My kids likes the room and the hotel, so as long as they love the place, I am totally okay with it and I am sure we will book the same place if there’s a chance for us to visit Baguio again.

Date of stay: July 2018