All reviews heated pool wright park gingerbread house breakfast buffet great mountain botanical gardens big event huge tv tourist spots areas for improvement open the balcony door many selections raisin bread ceiling fan basic necessities room service called housekeeping
Reviewed 26 March 2016

This hotel is a real Hotel in Baguio, near to mines view park but a little far from city proper , you not feel like there but staying a hotel like that in Manila with total different surrounding as its Baguio . Like the atmosphere and service they provided.we stayed there 24,25 March 2016. Although it's still under construction of the residence part , it has children game zone on lower ground , swimming pool in case you want swim in woods , nice restaurant provide day long buffet , a bakery outside for souvenir or self eat. There is a bar service till 11pm . I went there after dinner in SM Baguio , don't expect they have seafood buffet that night if I know earlier must try eat there . Their food and drink super cheap a cocktail and drink can as low as under p100 where you are in a hotel you know ? No service charge applied as well , don't know will keep this after totally in operation .I seldom write review of its not that good in class . Last review I wrote here about 5 years , this time I really need to complement this one as not the best but it's the one give you all you may need during vacation there . Only cons is not easy to find without gps . Rest great , sure next time go back there !

Room tip: standard room far from elevator ,suites seems closer
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank alextttc
Reviewed 23 March 2016

The place is nice, cool architecture, nice façade, but...
I did not check in this hotel, but I attended two events and spent an evening for a cup of coffee and some dessert. In all of those three visits, i was just so disappointed with the food.

The last time i attended in the hotel was terrible. Poor lightings, poor coordination (waiters), awful microphones, bad food, and really bad service (my plate was so messy with sauces, and it took them almost or more than 30 minutes to serve it).

Personally, I do not recommend this hotel if your are planning to have (big) events. Maybe, we can give this hotel some more time to develop and improve.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
2  Thank Jeannard Jay T
Reviewed 23 March 2016 via mobile

The hotel is near camp john hay and has its own access road. Location is nice coz we didnt want to stay in the middle of the city where it is too crowded. Hotel is big but still cozy. Request for the higher floor and get the mountain view room. For a few hundred pesos, the view is worth it. Otherwise you get to see just houses. Room is big with 2 double size beds. No aircon but since we were high enough and it was still cold, we just opened the balcony door and got to experience baguio's cold weather.

Breakfast buffet is also quite good compared to other baguio hotels we stayed at. They had a good spread, from chinese dimsum to filipino food to an egg station, desert, fruits, coffee. Too bad the hot chocolate wasnt part of the buffet :)

Will definitely recommend this hotel.

Reviewed 20 March 2016 via mobile

The room was spacious, clean and almost new. The staff are courteous. But when I was planning to surprise my husband on the 24th of January because it was his birthday, I discreetly talked with the restaurant staff and told her it was a surprise and bought a slice of cake to have it on the breakfast buffet the next day. I thought we understood each other as I repeated to her that it was for my husband's birthday. So the surprise was no longer a surprise.

The food was okay. During my stay, the kitchen staff would group and talk and ogle at something or someone which is a little offensive. I noticed this also when we had our breakfast buffet last November 2015. Then they would disperse when a guest or two would look at them and wonder what were they doing.

The housekeeping are outstanding. A guest can feel if the staff cleaned a room in haste or with care.

I would recommend this hotel to my friends.

Reviewed 20 March 2016 via mobile

If you request for a family room, expect that it is at the top-most floor and loft-type. If you have kids running around, this room is not advisable for you.

Room has a bed and a sofa bed.
2 toilet and bath, and a kitchen w/ dining area. Although there's just a microwave oven available. No cooking.

This hotel is just a few mins walking away from Botanical Gardens so If you're into plants, this is a good place to start-off.

They also have an outdoor-heated pool if you're brave enough to try swimming in Baguio (not me)

Their buffet breakfast spread is OK. Venue was relaxing and inviting.

We enjoyed our stay

TIP: Try their Rasa Pura restaurant. They serve good food at a better price ;-)

Date of stay: January 2016