All reviews wright park mines view park executive suite buffet breakfast pine trees walking distance tourist spots mansion house enjoyed my stay hotel staff ceiling fan rooms are spacious camp john hay courteous staff fresh air water heater wifi connection
Reviewed 11 December 2017

The staff are friendly. The place is quiet. But the walls are paper thin. Try to get rooms without connecting doors as we could hear muffled conversations from the adjacent room. Water heater does not work continuously and oscillates between warm and cold. They serve breakfast buffet which is great if you want to get full for the day. Nothing spectacular about the food but we don't have any complain. There's also a lot of parking and is definitely car friendly. Not so sure though if you're just commuting as the place is away from the city center. Overall, you may want to try the newer hotels if you're looking for a basic hotel but with a more appropriate price. However, it's not a bad place to book if you've run out of hotels to choose from rather than the other shadier places.

Date of stay: December 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
MBDAce, Corporate Sales & Marketing Manager at Hotel Elizabeth Baguio, responded to this reviewResponded 2 January 2018

Dear Martsmoli,

Greetings from Fersal Hotel Group!
We are glad that you have chosen our Hotel Elizabeth Baguio and thank you for taking time to make a review.
We would like to inform you that we have promotions up to 50% depending on the season if you may wish to come back with a much better bargain.
As for the other concerns, we will have the management look into it so that we can amend and improve.
We hope that you would still recommend us to family, friends and company.
We are looking forward on your next stay.
For further inquiries and reservations, please email reservations@hotelelizabeth.com.ph or call 02-9122691/ 9112161/ 09228572543/ 09277210578/09397708213.

Reviewed 9 December 2017 via mobile

We stayed in this hotel for 2N and 3days. We were 7 in total. 4 adults and 3 teens. The hotel is in a good and accessible location. They have enough parking spaces while getting a taxi is handy. As we enter the hotel, the appearance of the lobby is modest. Receptionist is attentive and courteous The rooms and bathrooms are clean but the hot shower was cold not even lukewarm. The rooms are NOT sound proof, we could hear the noise made by cars outside and kids running/playing i the hallway. But the GREATEST DISAPPOINTMENT WAS THE BUFFET BREAKFAST. One the first morning, the choices were limited, the corned beef and fried rice was very oily. We asked for fried eggs which took a century of waiting. On the second morning guests were told NO BUFFET BREAKFAST, per order only and we can order only once. We order tocilog which again took ages. A couple of foreigners left disappointed with the waiting time they decided to leave. I wouldnt recommend this hotel.

Date of stay: July 2017
Trip type: Travelled with family

Dear Maria P,

Greetings from Fersal Hotel Group!
We would like to verify regarding your comments on the breakfast if you can give us more details. We apologize for the inconvenience and we are hoping to be of service again to you.

Reviewed 4 December 2017

I like how considerate the staffs are when they allowed me to early check-in. The room is spacious and I've got a good view of the mountains. The Balcony/Terrace on the other hand is pretty small but is good enough for that morning coffee session. The bed sheets are very clean and the room was well maintained. The buffet selection for my free breakfast was great too! What I didn't like is the expensive food in their hotel room service menu but other than that I still enjoyed the place especially that it's situated very near Baguio's famous tourist spots and restos. If you want a quiet and peaceful stay, This is the place.

• Trip type: Travelled on business

Dear Johnyasis,

Greetings from Fersal Hotel Group!
We pride being away from the main city and being close to famous landmarks, a hotel wherein you can have peace and quiet to appreciate nature; and we are glad that you had experience just as we had thought for each and everyone of our guests.
We hope that you would recommend us to family, friends and company.

Reviewed 24 November 2017 via mobile

PREARRIVAL and REGISTRATION:
We booked our reservations with Agoda and got a very good discount.  It was a very smooth transition until check in day.  I blame it on Central Registration of Hotel Elizabeth in Manila.

Day 1
CHECK IN:  Manila Central Registration is not coordinated with Baguio facility.  Even after Central Registration received my Agoda reservations and my letter confirming our stay.  It was very frustrating that the hotel in Baguio did not have copies of our confirmation with Agoda.  I had to email front desk while we were registering. I give Main Central Registration an FAIL for that.  Janice gets a very good for being able to set up us in an efficient manner.  She made sure we did not get frustrated.

ROOM:  We stayed in Penthouse 3.  I has 1 bedroom in the main level - queen bed with a 40 inch tv and ceiling fan (no A/C),  full size bed in the loft with ceiling fan, and a living room area with a 46 inch tv and stand fan.  The suite has a kitchenette area with microwave, hot water and coffee and mini refrigerator.  The vanity area is equipped with tooth brush and tiny tooth paste (similar to Korean airlines), 3 pieces of soap, 2 baskets with shampoo and conditioner.  That is efficient for Philippine accommodations.  The bathroom is very small considering my son is 6'2 and my husband is 6'1, this which makes it impossible for them to fit inside the tiny toilet area.  I would give PH3 a 3 Star.  This is comparable to a 3 Star hotel in the USA.  Comparable to Hilton Gardens, Hyatt Place, Residence Inn.

Dinner Food Quality:  We had Grilled Liempo, Pinakbet (which was extremely salty and I do not recommend) and Bagoong Rice.  My son had burger which is rates 1 Star as compared to USA hamburgers.  Overall food is 2 Star.  Overall Service from Francis is 5 Star.

HOUSEKEEPING:  PH3 did not have sufficient toilet paper so I called and within 3 minutes they came with 2 rolls.  Efficient.

DAY 2

Breakfast Buffet:
The breakfast was good.  Since we are visiting the Philippines we made sure that we would eat Garlic fried rice, Fried Daing na Bangus and egg.  My son had the ham but he said that it was too sweet (I guess it is what Filipinos like).  There were other food items that I did not fancy for.  There was cucumber juice, green smoothie (I did not try) and orange juice.  They had brewed coffee.  Once again I think Francis for efficient service.  He is very hospitable to me.

HOTEL MGMT REPLY:

Dining problem:
The Night Manager Ms. Nancy Kilongan was very apologetic and she came up to our suite to explain the incident to my husband and gave us a fruit platter.

Thank you as well Ms. Kilongan, I do appreciate the gesture.

Housekeeping:
After the small incident of not making up the loft the day before, our suite was cleaned and made up 100% better than the 1st day we arrived. We had more toiletries and now they gave us laundry bags.

Salamat

SECURITY MANAGER:
Thank you for being fair with us.  They had government officials arriving this day and all parking was reserved for them.  The head of security made sure we returned back with a parking space.  Appreciate your fairness.  The government officials were not even at the venue and they had reserve parking.  #Hmmmm President Duterte won't be happy about that.#

FINAL DAY:

It was smooth check out process. Sweet good bye.

Will we come back:
Yes we will and must stay in the penthouse.

Trip type: Travelled with family

Dear Washdc_mom1085,

Greetings from Fersal Hotel Group!
We apologize that you had a few unpleasant encounters but great thing was you left the hotel satisfied. Just to clarify regarding the voucher needed before check-in we require that the guest has a copy of this or may email the Front Desk if they don't have hard copy for additional security feature in cases of fraud.
We hope that you would still recommend us to family, friends and company.

Reviewed 24 November 2017

We checked in at Hotel Elizabeth Baguio after an 11-hour drive from Manila (because of the horrendous ASEAN traffic on EDSA). The receptionist immediately checked us in and gave us a choice of the road side view or forest view of our deluxe quadruple room. We wanted to feel that we were in Baguio so we chose the forest view room. When we got to the room, all we saw as our view was a rock wall. We decided to just rest that night and request a transfer the next morning. They granted our transfer request but the room they gave us had poor WIFI signal (our kids needed to do some schoolwork) so we were given another room that had the road side view and better WIFI signal. The hotel staff were very accommodating. They served buffet breakfast and the food served was varied every day. Our room was cleaned every morning. The bathroom was big and the only concern was that it had no bidet. Although the parking was full, the guards were helpful in finding us safe parking. Our 5 day stay was peaceful and relaxing - we would stay in this hotel every time we visit Baguio.

Room tip: The deluxe quadruple rooms are located in the lower ground floor so to see some pine trees, choose the road side view room. room.
  • Trip type: Travelled with family

Dear Mylene E,

Greetings from Fersal Hotel Group!
We appreciate the 5-star rating for your 5-day stay, we are grateful of your generosity to give great comments.
We hope that you would recommend us to family, friends and company.