“Not so good, but okay.”

Ebai's Cafe & Pastry
Ranked #1 of 4 Bakeries in Baguio
Cuisines: Philippine
Description: Ebai's Cafe and Pastry is a restaurant and catering service business specializing in Filipino, Cordillera and Continental Cuisine and famous for our home baked cakes and pastries.
Reviewed 15 November 2017 via mobile

It's one of those places you can go to when all other choices are gone. They offer cakes and coffee among others, but a little bit pricey for its kind. It's near the Victory Liner terminal so it's a plus while waiting for your bus assignment.

Reviewed 23 September 2017 via mobile

Have a meal or a snack at Ebai's. Try the laing (yum!), carrot cake, fresh lumpia and anything cordilleran that is in the menu. Make sure also to visit Narda's - the store that is literally a step away - for handwoven stuff that's truly Cordilleran :)

Reviewed 13 August 2017 via mobile

Food we ordered doesn't taste good. Comfort room isn't that comforting and unclean, malfunctioning flush and overflowing bowl.

Reviewed 25 June 2017 via mobile

Went here to try their famous apple walnut cake and after having tasted it, I could say it's a bit overrated. Don't get me wrong, the cake was nice but it's not all fantastic. People who don't like their desserts too sweet will definitely appreciate Ebai's good selection of cakes and pastries. Their ensaymada also tasted good but also fell on the average side.

Reviewed 23 February 2017

While we were looking for a breakfast place with my family. I came from Kalaw st. and saw a BPI branch. So I decided to withdraw because I have little cash with me. I ended up parking in Ebai's parking space (Me not aware that it's a resto). All of a sudden the guard came to me and shoo me away because I'm not a customer of the establishment. I told him i'll just withdraw and i just need 2 minutes (it was 1030am no other cars were parked). Me, not wanting to be irritated. I just backed up, that's the only time i realized that Ebai's is a restaurant. We are already hungry and if it wasn't for the guard pushing us away. We might ended up eating there because my kids are already agitated due to hunger. My wife was trying to convince me to eat there because the kids are hungry. I got disappointed and drove away. We ended up eating in La Casa Bianca. I was happy with their service and food. I will never eat there in Ebai's!