All reviews strawberry farm we booked a family room free breakfast nice hotel baguio city basement parking available upon request hot and cold shower twin beds overnight stay per head electric fan tight budget session road cable tv apr elevator
Reviewed 11 May 2018 via mobile

I booked this hotel for my family to stay one night yesterday, during my booking it was said free wifi in all of their rooms plus a breakfast included for four, but none of that exist! There was no wifi at all in the room! and my family paid for the breakfast because their free breakfast was just a bread and a coffee?? The room has like a hell old furniture, even the bath tub was so dark like a two decade year old! Dont be deceived of the photos in their website and all misleading information just to get bookings!!

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
HotelSupreme88, Public Relations Manager at Hotel Supreme Convention Plaza, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Hi Alexander, we are sorry for your experience. Our first building will soon have a makeover. We are trying to improve our services/facilities and thanks for bringing this up.We'll make sure to address them the soonest. If you wish to book with us again in the future, may we recommend our newer building, The Hotel Supreme Convention Plaza, just across the road. We apologize for any inconvenience.

Reviewed 1 May 2018 via mobile

Soft and Cozy bed, nice staff and delicious food!! In this hotel, what more are you looking for? I've stayed here lots of times before and so far, I really love the bed. The waiting area on the lounge is good too and they have elevator to get you to your room fast

Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business

Thank you for always choosing Hotel Supreme. We hope to see you again! :)

Reviewed 30 April 2018

The only good thing about the hotel is its price. But then again, you get what you pay for. It was far from the city center so it is not possible to walk to any places of interest. The hotel looks great outside, but the interiors, furnishings, beddings and fixtures are all very dated. The beddings looked so gray and dirty because of its age. The carpet was very dusty that I had an asthma attack because of it.

I booked their family room that was supposed to have 4 single sized beds but what was initially given to us was a room that had a queen or king size and 2 extra mattresses that were on the dirty floor in a much smaller room. There wasn't even enough space to tiptoe around the beds! I called front desk to complain and was given the reason that they were fully booked and that is why I was downgraded! I got mad and that was the only time they said they will look for an available room with my original booking. We were finally trasferred to the room I originally booked. After that, every time we called front desk, we were either ignored or not assisted at all.

The shower head either had only very cold water or very hot water. My 2 yr old son almost got scalded. The only helpful staff that was willing to assist us was not even a hotel staff but the staff in the cafe (Gloria Jeans) in the lobby.

Breakfast wasn't good either. Very bad experience.

Room Tip: Get a superior family room for more space
  • Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank newfybomb211205

We are deeply sorry for your experience newfybomb211205. We'll make sure to address any inconvenience as we try to improve our hotel. We hope to host you again in the future.

Reviewed 28 April 2018 via mobile

Located along Magsaysay Ave going to Trinidad Valley; about 5-10minutes travel time from the heart of Baguio City. The room is quite spacious with cable tv, landline phone, 2 twin beds, personal ref with several drinks in side for a fee, provided with electric kettle with 2 cups for 2 complimentary 3 in 1 coffee mix, bathroom with bath tub with hot/cold water & complimentary soap/shampoo. Room service is okay but the lady manningthe buffet during breakfast isnt that nice.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 18 April 2018 via mobile

I liked: breakfasts, food was great

I liked: the location. it is not in the city center. I opened the windows when we slept at night to let the mountain air in, it was not as polluted as it would have been if we were in the city center.

I liked: parking in front of the hotel, or was it just chance that there's an empty slot every time i come in ;-)

I liked: fast internet, i reached 1mbps in my phone download

I disliked: lunch and dinner, go outside

I disliked: bathroom has windows - but no exhaust fan.

I disliked: the hotel is not in the city center.

I got mixed feelings about the location.. hahahah!!

There are 2 hotels, one is the convention center, and the other (where i stayed) is at the other side of the road.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family