All reviews forest view camp john hay breakfast buffet horseback riding indoor pool filling station pine trees dante cruz baguio city butterfly sanctuary balcony door modern hotel room facing air conditioned manor hotel dining area dvd player
Reviewed 3 October 2018 via mobile

Arrival and Check in - accommodating personnel. I requested fir an earkybchexk in to refresh and leave my bags which was ackmowledged.

On the day of Departure I requested for a bottle of water in the room and I was denied because according to the person at the other end of the phone I was scheduled to check out and it was policy that they do not provide water for guests who were checking out... I was NOT asking for a whole box...I was asking for a bottle of water...rates are not cheap...A PIECE OF ADVISE...make sure you buy your water the day before you check out so you won't feel bad when they tell YOU it's policy.

Stayed: October 2018, travelled on business
3  Thank GalaxyRacer
AHMGI H, General Manager at Le Monet Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 8 October 2018

Dear GalaxyRacer,

On behalf of Le Monet Hotel Management, we would like to extend our sincerest apologies for not being able to extend a bottled water. Generosity is always part of our service and I truly apologize for not being to meet your request. Rest assured, your concern has been addressed and just to let you know I was able to personally discuss this isolated case with our Front Office Team. Nevertheless, I appreciate your review.

We appreciate you sharing your comment with us and we hope this experience does not permanently mar your perception of the Le Monet Hotel brand.

Thank you and more power!

Reviewed 1 August 2018 via mobile

Best stay in Baguio inside Camp John Hay.Very relaxing atmosphere as compared to Hotels in the City Proper.They have very good breakfast hotel as well.Amenities inside are Indoor Swimming Pool,Spa Massage,etc.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank michelleco28

Dear Dennis R,

We would like to express our deepest appreciation for sharing your review during your recent stay at Le Monet Hotel. It is our pleasure to know that you had the BEST STAY with us.

My team and I always aim to exceed our guest expectations by providing them the most gracious service they deserve. We give value on all aspects of our hotel such as the impressive ambiance, sumptuous food, high quality and modern facilities and most importantly very gracious hosts.

Thank you for your inspiring review and we are looking forward to serve you again in the near future.

Reviewed 31 July 2018

My wife and I stayed at Le Monet after missing out on The Manor.

Overall, since we've been to Baguio a couple of times, we've figured that Camp John Hay was where we mostly want to spend our time in especially for a short trip. As such there are really only 2 main options which is The Manor and Le Monet.

The staff were very friendly and explained all the inclusions of our reservation very well.

Rooms were spacious with 2 beds. And the bathroom was clean and well-appointed. 3 words: Heated Toilet Seat.

Lastly - food was fantastic. From the breakfast buffet to in-room service as well as the bar, the food experience was great.

Room Tip: Unless you're particularly picky about seeing parts of the parking lot, I think the view of CJH all around is pretty nice.
  • Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank jctransfi

Dear jctransfi,

My heart is full reading your beautiful words.My team and I always aim to exceed guest expectations by providing them the most gracious service they deserve. We give value on all aspects of our hotel such as the relaxing ambiance, great food that everyone can enjoy, high quality and modern facilities (heated toilet seat) and most importantly very gracious hosts.

It is our pleasure to hear your sincere compliments. Rest assured that this will be shared to all of our team members to motivate them better.

Thank you for your inspiring words. We are looking forward to serve you again in the near future.

Reviewed 10 July 2018

sitting beside "The Manor" it would look like a baby, but upon entering you will experience an ambiance fit to be a big hotel.
the food is fantastic.
the rooms are not so big but very modern.
the pool is not so bad.
the staff are accommodating.
but what is not so good is that they have no good parking space.

Stayed: October 2017
1  Thank Ramon G

Dear Ramon G,

We would like to express our deepest appreciation for sharing your heartfelt review during your recent stay at Le Monet Hotel. It is our pleasure to hear your heartfelt compliments. Rest assured that this will be shared to all of our team members to motivate them further.

My team and I always aim to exceed our guest expectations by providing them the most gracious service they deserve. We give value on all aspects of our hotel such as the impressive ambiance, great food, high quality and modern facilities and most importantly very gracious hosts.

Thank you for your inspiring and motivating words. We are looking forward to serve you again in the near future.

Reviewed 9 July 2018 via mobile

Where else to stay but Le Monet in Baguio. Friendly and courteous staff, very clean rooms and good food. You will never see a staff member who is not smiling and always has a lending hand to assist you in your needs.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family

Dear Jb B,

We sincerely give value on all aspects of our hotel such as the relaxing ambiance, great food that everyone can enjoy, high quality and modern facilities (heated toilet seat) and most importantly very gracious hosts. Thank you for sharing these beautiful words about our team.

Thank you for your motivating words:-) We would also like to wish you both a HAPPY ANNIVERSARY! We pray that the Lord will continue to bless your relationship with lots of love.

We are looking forward to serve you again in the near future.