“Are they still here in Baguio?”

Bodhi Vegetarian Health Food House
Ranked #207 of 423 Restaurants in Baguio
Reviewed 1 January 2017

When Bodhi was still at SM Food Court, I would go on visit on occasion. Always loved the food they served. Typically, regardless of branch, the customer service could be improved.

Also, since SM Baguio's Food Court has been renovated, it's not there anymore. Unless they have relocated within the city, I think this should be taken down already.

Reviewed 25 August 2016

Bodhi is like any other Bodhi restaurants in the country, focusing on vegetarian and vege-meat based foods.

But please, no MSG on the food. That ruins the role of vegetarianism.

1  Thank Rex Rafael C
Reviewed 9 April 2016

I love the tofu dishes and yes, the kare-kare from Bodhi. I've tried a few others too and although my husband does not appreciate vegetarian food and veggie meat, I insist to visit Bodhi once in a while to satisfy my vegetarian cravings! My rating of Bodhi is strictly for their food - as far as price, they've increased some over the past years I have been visiting them and service - nothing special but at least they're not nasty.

Reviewed 22 February 2016

I tasted MSG in Bodhi's dishes, so I asked the person at the Bodhi counter if they put MSG in their dishes and she said 'konti lang ho' (just a little). I guess they feel it'll get bland if they don't. This means though that they don't want to spend on quality ingredients that bring out the flavor & have to rely on cheap-but-harmful flavor enhancers. Since MSG gives me a headache, I stopped buying from Bodhi.

Reviewed 17 December 2015

no real choice here really, Bodhi is the only available vegetarian fast food joint.

must try is the bbq, i just like this one.
you may also like the kare kare. there's a lot of choices here, a lot of dishes use vegemeat (gluten?).
also like the tofu, the one whole block of it.
a pity that some Bodhi stalls have already closed on other foodcourts