See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 26 May 2017

Location: situated on top of a hill, quiet, (1) it's ok if you have your own vehicle, (2) if you don't have any vehicle, you can always call GRAB, but there's a surcharge of Php 20.00 (if my memory doesn't fail me, but there's a surcharge definitely ... or you can walk done the hill and hail a cab on the curb ... (2) the hotel appears to be outdated - I guess it's cosmetically challenged, (3) ...Room, we stayed in a room with a double bed, again, it's cosmetically challenged, the window screen has a hole and there were nights where we were bitten by mosquitoes that got in thru that hole ... yes it's quite true that the temperature in the city at night is cool however, you need some air flowing inside the room which could have been if they at least provided even a small fan, so the room is very stuffy and claustrophobic ... (4) the deal came with free breakfast, and only geared towards local consumption. They do serve toast, fried eggs for those who are not locals. (5) Hotel Staff - 3 rotating front desk clerks covering 3 shifts, 2 female waiters and perhaps a cook. There was an incident when they ran out of sugar, one poor girl has to run to the store to buy some sugar. I felt so very sorry for her. (5) ... Hot water? ... they installed individual water heaters, but could barely warm the cold Baguio water ... I'd think twice if I'd go back to this hotel again. not cheap, but affordable (6) Wifi? yes, it's free; it's speed? it's like waiting for a molasses to drip ...

Room tip: Sorry, no tip worth sharing in choosing a room.
Date of stay: April 2017
2  Thank Davidcg39
Reviewed 26 May 2017

Been there last may 20-21, the room was fair enough for couple. However, upon checking in the room there was no toiletres, no trash can, no slipper. I still have to call the front desk for request but in fairness they give it immediately. My main concern is that they have a group of guest that maybe occupy most of their rooms that night having fellowship, singing in videokes up to almost late night. Maybe they should provide a room that will not disturb other guest resting especially we all know that going to Baguio's one reason is to relax and rest for some reasons. Free breakfast but needs improvement on the menu. ( masabi lang ba na free breakfast) but still it was included in the hotel bill rate.

Room tip: It has elecator good for 5 person.
Date of stay: May 2017
Reviewed 17 April 2017 via mobile

Well, it's an slighty old hotel (80's or 90's style) very nice room with a reasonable price. No aircon because the coldness of the place/city is there. Always! . One thing that I dislike is lack of security guard/s. I don't know why.

Date of stay: April 2017
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 21 March 2017

However, I was unhappy with the room because it lacks a room heater and at the time I was there Baguio was experiencing a cold spell 44F. The blankets were very thin. I was forced to use the blanket from the other bed and stay fully clothed in my street clothes to stay warm. It may have been walking distance to Burnham park, but it was a very long walk and you may just want to take a cab back to the hotel. Not exactly my first choice, but it will never be a choice in the future.

Date of stay: February 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 27 February 2017

Was expecting a walking distance to plaza or any restaurant since they don't have F&B but they have bfast not appetizing though, what's near is a very expensive Japanese resto. Room was barely cleaned, bathroom was still wet when we checked-in. Lobby car park was so crowded, you'll have to find your way to the entrance, since the car park was full of vehicles.

Date of stay: February 2017