“Lunch with kids”

Cuisines: Korean
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 17 April 2018 via mobile

Had a long wait before we were served. Food costs so expensive like fine dining but the taste is just ordinarily served. Service was bad and the place was too hot, parking was congested and the table was very crowded. I do not recommend this place to tourists. There are lots of better places where you can get better food & pay less.

Reviewed 14 March 2018

I picked up my fiance after a long trip from the north at Victory PNR. We wanted to eat something a bit heavy for that time. It was about 2PM.

We got there the place was quite empty. It was ok since it was about 3PM, so not much dinners. We arrived at the entrance, no one to meet or sit us. Although there were staff inside. it seemed they were worn out due to the lunch service.

Now the dinning area is quite huge, so lots of sitting options. Finally a staff came and just told us to follow him without a hi/ hello. So we did, but we asked if we could sit in one of the areas where it was more spacious and had air. It seemed he grumbled at first and said sorry but that area is already closed. My fiance and I had some negative vibes coming from that staff.

Now, we are used to going to Wood Nmph but the one in SM Baguio (Much friendlier). Now it was explained to us later by a staff their that they were not connected. fair enough. We asked for samgyupsal for 2 from a different server. we also asked that if they can cook the meet instead (now at the SM Wood Nymph, You have this option). The staff again had a negative facial reaction and said they dont do that their. I asked why does the one in SM do it? and I got the response that they werent connected. Finally we had enough, we left drove off and went to the one in SM.

Reviewed 4 February 2018

This was a welcome dinner for guests for a wedding the next day. It's a big restaurant so we were about 100 guests thereabouts. We fit snuggly. The restaurant is al fresco. They have good ventilation. So even if you're cooking unlimited meat, you don't smell as much as other Korean restaurants. The quality of meat is pretty good too. Not a lot of fat which I prefer. The staff was able to handle all the guests and there weren't any major problems with all the guests in the restaurant. The only thing I did not like as much was the toilet. There was no tissue and it wasn't very well-maintained.

Reviewed 22 January 2018 via mobile

This was near the b&b we stayed in and so we went here for dinner.
The place was big and had a lot of seats. We were welcomed right away by staff.
Banchan was good: my husband particularly loved the kimchi, I liked the sweet potato.
The bulgogi was good and my husband liked it. I got the seafood pancake and while it looked appealing the taste was nothing spectacular, and there was very little seafood in it. I’d say I’ve had better, more filling seafood pancakes elsewhere at a cheaper price. Its sauce was also too salty like it was just pure aoy sauce. I imagined it to be less dark and salty (from other korean restos I’ve had this dish with).
Service, though, was superb, hats off to all staff.

Reviewed 8 January 2018 via mobile

If you want a cheap buffet but get full, this is the place. We thought of only one korean restaurant to go and this was just a substitute and we ended up going there twice for this trip - we found a better korean restaurant.

More choices and wider space. They also serve bingsu - it was great!