All reviews butterfly room sm baguio and session front desk cathedral cab cons elevator bed location lobby guests
Reviewed 14 October 2018 via mobile

The industrial theme and finish of the place is truly amazing!

A bit pricy considering that it is a lodge and the space is also quite small, yet once you get there and see the place it pretty much makes up for it.

Staff is extremely nice and accomodating. Highly recommended place to stay.

Reviewed 7 October 2018

I have no idea the difference between a Lodge or a Hotel, except for probably the size and amenities... As I found out G1 Lodge is one of the newest "accommodations" in Baguio opened early this year, I booked at G1 Lodge via travelbook.ph....

- was able to check-in an hour early
- Very good location: Located at the top of Session Rd. Across SM Baguio, around 5 mins. walk to The Cathedral.
- Interior: nice and sleek...modern....nice quiet (in the evening) cafe in lobby.
- Room: Stayed in their "Butterfly Room" Rm. 1002 10th Flr.(smallest room, I think...good for solo or couple) Clean, modern, Great Bed!, my view: SM and Session Rd., basic amenities.
- Bathroom: clean, small shower area
- Free plated Breakfast.

- Staff (Most of them): Very Friendly and gives out a lot of smiles.... 5 stars for this.

Visit their website.

- I think they have free valet... parking is hard (I was told there's parking at the back?)... I got lucky and was able to park in front of the hotel, left it there our whole stay and just walked or took a cab...

I am going to brush off some of the CONS for this review for now until my next visit (all minor)......the place is new.

Thank you to G1's Mr. ALBERT... who took the time to re-confirm my booking, made a simple inquiry and request....gave an excellent service!

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 5 October 2018 via mobile

We don't know what G1 stands for but for us it is for the one great stay I and my husbad had experienced.

We loved the concept of this hotel. It was cozy and unique. Eventhough the room was small, we had everything we needed. All corners were maximized not sacrificing the design.

Location-wise, it is within the central business area wherein it is near everything we needed.

Lastly, we commend their people. They were all kind and helpful.

We definitely recommend G1 to everyone!

1  Thank LazyJoanne13
Reviewed 23 August 2018 via mobile

First of all, G1 is a lodge. It is not a resort or a country club. But what it lacks in terms of size, it makes up, pretty much, for everything else. For instance, G1 is beautifully designed, every corner is beautiful AND functional, comparable to the best looking lodges in Europe, Japan and Australia. The bathrooms are gorgeous. Service is excellent. The staff members are cheerful, they look after concerns of guests calmly and with attention. Most of all, they are honest. I was running late for a meeting and i left my backpack (containing a laptop, important documents and valuables) during breakfast. A staff member ran hurriedly and handed over my things, unscathed, in a matter of seconds, just before I boarded the elevator. Loved my breakfast (chose the pancake option, with fruits, scrambled egg, yogurt, strawberry jam; the corned beef with sweet potatoes option looks promising). Loved my room. Loved the location (walking distance to hill station, the mall, shops, bus stations, the cathedral, session road!). I will return. Definitely.

Date of stay: August 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 14 August 2018 via mobile

Booked a Butterfly Room for our Anniversary Trip.
Room is spacious and relaxing.
Staffs are very friendly and accomodating.
The Complimentary Breakfast are great!
Hotel was near SM Baguio and Session Road so it was very convenient.
Will probably go back here on our next trip to Baguio :)

Date of stay: August 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
G ONE L, Operations Manager at G1 Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded 25 August 2018

Dear Fol John S,

We are glad that you had a satisfactory experience here at G1 Lodge! Thank you so much for your appreciation.
My team and I are looking forward to serve you again!