“Super Fun and Relaxing Family Spa”

PrettyMe Wellness Clinic and Spa
Ranked #2 of 9 Spas & Wellness in Baguio
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Located at the heart of bustling business district of the City of Baguio; Session Road, is an oasis of relaxation. One of its kind Santorini inspired Spa; PrettyMe Wellness Clinic and Spa, is open to rejuvenate you from the tips of your nails to the ends of your hair. It is located at the Mezzanine of the PNB Building, Session Road,walk up the stairs located at the right side of the Main Entrance
Reviewed 9 September 2017 via mobile

My whole family went to Baguio, and we had a relaxing family spa here. Its an all in spa, while my mommy is getting facial and footspa, the stylist did my hair and I love it. My dad on the other hand had his deluxe massage. We all had a great time.Very relaxing and the ambiance is so GREAT.

Date of experience: June 2017
PrettyMeWellness, Owner at PrettyMe Wellness Clinic and Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 10 September 2017

Reviewed 30 July 2017 via mobile

I really love the ambiance, very Greek, its spacious unlike other spas in Baguio. The owner and the staff are very warm. Excellent spa services and yet very affordable. At firsts, me and my kids thought its expenssive cause the spa is very classy but When we saw the prices its really affordable. Thanks PrettyMe we enjoyed Baguio even if its raining.

Date of experience: July 2017
PrettyMeWellness, Owner at PrettyMe Wellness Clinic and Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 31 July 2017

Thank you so much po, we hope to see you again. :-)

Reviewed 27 July 2017

In Baguio for just a week and my family and I stumbled into this Spa by chance. We read the positive reviews online and decided to take a chance and checked out the place.
Not only was it the best spa experience ever but the host and therapists were just unbelievably competent and caring!
Special shout-out to Nicky (the owner/manager), Mitch, Mercy & Minda...outstanding job!!!
Nicky, the owner/manager, was so gracious...she even gave us a ride to our next destination since it was raining hard that day. Wow! So kind and so generous!!

Date of experience: July 2017
3  Thank nickzizon
PrettyMeWellness, Owner at PrettyMe Wellness Clinic and Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 29 July 2017

Thank you po sir and your family po :-) we are so delighted to read such wonderful review .. see you again po on your next vacay :-).

Reviewed 1 June 2017 via mobile

After a very tiring Week of working, this spa is perfect for relaxation, and rejuvenation. Perfect spa setting. Santorini inspired, it's a one stop beauty haven. Very young clean and refreshing. Every week i go here for detox and diamond peel facial.Highly recommended.

Date of experience: June 2017
PrettyMeWellness, Owner at PrettyMe Wellness Clinic and Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 4 June 2017

Thank you so much. We do appreciate such compliments.